• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So close..but yet so far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i'm playing DDR, kh1, all my other video games, homework (sadly) t.v.....kh updates. friends. life.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I feel like that to sometimes but u just have to hold on and keep waiting. Keep the faith.

The M.C.

JTTW
ya' know, a lot of thread have been about what they do while you wait for kh2. but anyways once again for the 100th time i just do what i always do. or you can somehow pretend its not coming out so you wont keep on thinking about it until its actually out.

theinversekey

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

if you want a sig here are my suggestions.....
Animations:
Me
Twilight_riku
shortythugsta (haven't seen him in a while...)
asia rules
um....can't think of any others right now

GFX sig:
Oathkeeper
The Scarecrow
i'm brain dead so i can't think of any others right now lol

sorakill

Same with me!!!!! I knew about kh2 since last year in november!!!!!!!!!! When kh2 comes out, I'll be playin' it evry day. HAVE FUN WITH THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed,
Sorakill

UnknownEnigma

ha sucks...i found out about it.....probably before july of last year probably i forgot when i found out! for now im playing kh all over again and loking for cutscenes aorund the net for com because i dont wanna play it over.....or ill read a walkthrough....im also playing sonic riders thats fun for a bit and yeah hmwk and tyring to keep my lent resolution lol.

E

Eclipse

i knew about this since the first screenshot...i'm a kh fan at heart

pansonman

i'm also playing kingdom hearts all over again, after that i'm going to play CoM and by the time i'm done 100% in both games KH2 is going to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back