• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So is Ven supposed to be connected

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Damn, I wish. I've been 21 for 8 days, and not a single drop of liquor has been in my mouth. And no, I'm not high. I'm pissed off.
Damn, boy, you need to get on that. Get your drink on.

Evidence points to them being dead.
Evidence points to bad things happening to them. Evidence points at their existence being that of something else. Death? No.

Or Alive.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Damn, boy, you need to get on that. Get your drink on.

I can't find my girlfriend either. So I can't do anything to her what Aqua13's dildo boyfriend couldn't finish.

[lol @ Aqua.]

Damn, I need to get laid.

Evidence points to bad things happening to them. Evidence points at their existence being that of something else. Death? No.

More dead than anything. And that "erasing Ven into Sora" bullshit only goes so far. Even still, should Ven have a hand in the creation of Roxas, that would result in Ven becoming that person; which we know is not true.

If Aqua is Xion, she's dead.

If Terra is Xehanort, he can't wield, thusly not contradicting Nomura.

No matter what scenario, Ven is gone and can't come back, thusly dead.

Or Alive.

no.

y would he want to be erased if that was a bad thing? or if its pretty much suicide? (poor guy must have had a hard life if he wants to do that!!)

He sucks at life. He's emo. God hates him. He touches himself at night. Take your pick, I got more.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Maybe Ven was turning into an unbirth or something.. or maybe he was falling more and more under MX's control, so he asked Aqua to erase him, so that he wouldn't become a threat to her and maybe Terra. By "erase," it was to eliminate him, but Aqua couldn't totally go through with it, so she ended up somehow isolating a fragment of his being, then placed it in Sora for an unknonw reason. Seriously though, Aqua's fairly skilled at magic. Maybe, she knew how to isolate a part of someone's being and placing it in others or maybe she was just learning how to erase, but screwed up and part of Ven ended up reappearing in Sora.

KH29

Maybe Aqua somehow put Ven into Sora, which would show why him and Roxas look so much alike. Especially the hair. But we will have to wait and see. Still too many unknow factors.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
lol, I have a theory that I'll post after my "Analysis of a Nobody" piece.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, to put it simply, my theories are either Aqua couldn't go fully through with it, which lead to her mistakeningly placing part of Ven's essance (soul.. heart.. who knows..) into Sora or she just flat out screwed up, when trying to "erase" him and that lead up to part of Ven becoming a part of Sora.

KH29

Well, to put it simply, my theories are either Aqua couldn't go fully through with it, which lead to her mistakeningly placing part of Ven's essance (soul.. heart.. who knows..) into Sora or she just flat out screwed up, when trying to "erase" him and that lead up to part of Ven becoming a part of Sora.

That's what I was thinking. Roxas an Ven look identical so maybe Aqua did something like put him into Sora or whatever. Just gotta wait now.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm new so I heard that Ven is supposed to be "erased" in Sora? I guess that would explain Roxas but I don't know.

Supposed to be? There's no conformation. He requests to be "erased" but it has nothing to do with Sora. You're new, so I'll take it easy on you, but, no more stupid theories that everyone else has heard a million times. Kay?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Sora was 3-4 back then.

In KH1 Sora was 14, and BBS takes place 10 years before KH1.

14-10 = 4.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
how long ago does the game take place? maybe sora was just being born back then?

10 years. Yes was born as Cis said he was about 4 years old. If this was Sora when he was 14
crying_child.jpg

Then this was him back then
crying_baby.gif
:nahnah:

Y

Yannis

Sora isnt blond!! But it would explain a lot if he was :D

Roxas and Ven are blond, but more mature than Sora.

KennethPhoenix18

More then likely they are from the same homeworld. Maybe their from Destiny Islands. Only the damn guys at Square Enix knows... BASTARDS!!! But I think Ven could be a family member of Sora; but that's a long shot, so yea I doubt it but I just threw it out. But the most likely link is "Aqua Soul Link" or Ven asking her to "erase" him. But here my little part to it. Miss Aqua didn't want Ven to disappear forever so she put part of his heart and/or soul into Sora, which brings them closer to the fact that the Keyblade Soldiers are from Destiny Islands. So yea thats what I think. What are your comments on it?

thegambleroffate

More then likely they are from the same homeworld. Maybe their from Destiny Islands. Only the damn guys at Square Enix knows... BASTARDS!!!

i compleatly agree with you on that.

But I think Ven could be a family member of Sora; but that's a long shot, so yea I doubt it but I just threw it out.

maybe Ven was his brother? ( i doubt that though...)

But the most likely link is "Aqua Soul Link" or Ven asking her to "erase" him. But here my little part to it. Miss Aqua didn't want Ven to disappear forever so she put part of his heart and/or soul into Sora, which brings them closer to the fact that the Keyblade Soldiers are from Destiny Islands.

there could also be the possibility that they were from hollow bastion/radiant garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back