• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So not just Heartless and Nobodies.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well due to the latest Game Play Footage, looks like normal stuff like bee's are going to be in it too as enemies. I find that really smart thinking, makes you play the game like what a person would do irl, skating, walking around a huge town by how it looks. And getting rid of small threats like bee's. Think anymore will be added as normal things to fight?

dejah

:|
i was miffed at the bees.

like o_O beees???

but you talked me out of it >.<

it makes sense you know? not an overload of Heartless.
how bout cockroaches? XD

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Kill the gigantic alien bees that is going to destroy the world whit theyr *Plays Dr. Evil.* "LASER" on the moooooooon.

Yay!

dejah

maybe there'll be blast-ended skrewts and BHK can use his wand to Stupefy! em. lol. >.<

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
LOL skrewts. Im mad at my dad currently, speaking of Austin Powers. He met Seth Green the other day. I was like :O ! And then he actually says "Oh, I didn't know he was Scott Evil." NOT WORTHY!!!

dejah

MrSparkle07 said:
LOL skrewts. Im mad at my dad currently, speaking of Austin Powers. He met Seth Green the other day. I was like :O ! And then he actually says "Oh, I didn't know he was Scott Evil." NOT WORTHY!!!

hahaha!!! omg!! horrible!!

ROFLMAO!!

whhaha... sigh...

God42

I totally like the idea of having bees in the game. I hope we will see killer pigs. (a)

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
haha you too. well im off to bed. any new videos, leme know. the kids at kh-2.com are all excited about xaldins last one, no new word on the other sites. gnighttt

whaaa? med stressul what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back