• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So they STILL never bothered to explain about Ienzo? And question about Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
He said they all lost their hearts by walking through the door, he never said they did it at the same time.
but the thing is when Maleficent came to conquer the remainer of Radiant Garden, no one was there because she used Ansem the Wise's abandon castle as for her headquarters. What's the logical explanation? Xehanort and the other apprentices left by the time Maleficent came and since Maleficent came and conquered the remainder of Radiant Garden and changing into Hallow Bastion 9 years later..there's really no way in hell Ienzo can go to the height of Zexion in a month, week, anything. It's not possible.

It also makes no sense for Xehanort to lose his first while the others just waited doing nothing for another year or so to pass to lose their hearts. They all lost it 9 years before KH. We know this because of Maleficent

unless Nomura the genius retcons saying Maleficent ruling Hollow Bastion 9 years before KH1 is completely false (even though its been said in a million times in KH1 but hey with Nomura nothings surprising. 10 bucks that he retcons and says Maleficent takes over Hollow Bastion 4 years before KH or something like that

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
This may have been brought up already, but I remember reading somewhere that Zexion's appearance may be an illusion (supposedly Nomura confirmed this) but as I lack any form of citation-it may or may not be true.

Secondly, Ienzo may have been a tad like Riku. Midget status one year, then OMGWTFBBQ tall the next. The only problem I find with this...is that Ienzo seems to be a child in Birth By Sleep. Even and Ansem recognize him as such. Seriously, I doubt a preteen is going to be holding hands/eating icecream walking down a hall with an old man. I wish he had just one line of dialouge in BBS. Hell, even a grunt would have sufficed. We may have been able to get a closer inspection of what his possible age may have been.

Lastly, it could be one of Nomura's notoroious ass pulls. Yep, Ret-con central. "Nobodies don't age" my ***.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Why did Lexaeus and Vexen's appearance didn't change? Anyone think that the amount of years that pass then the Nobody would reach the age their Somebody was supposed to be at. For example, Lea and Isa appear to be around like fifteen. If ten years later in KH Re:Com and even eleven years later in KHII, they would be around their mid-twenties, right? But, doesn't that contradict what Nomura said about Nobodies aging?

Samhain

Bronze Member
exactly sora364. Ienzo can no way in hell go up 2ft tall in less than a year. i mean there's no way especially sincee he is not even a teenager. he's what? 5? i mean kinda rare for a 5 year old to gain 2ft in less than a yr lol
at least Riku was a teenager so it explains that...

Why did Lexaeus and Vexen's appearance didn't change? Anyone think that the amount of years that pass then the Nobody would reach the age their Somebody was supposed to be at. For example, Lea and Isa appear to be around like fifteen. If ten years later in KH Re:Com and even eleven years later in KHII, they would be around their mid-twenties, right? But, doesn't that contradict what Nomura said about Nobodies aging?
Nomura didnt say the entire organization members lost their hearts 9 yrs before KH1
Saix & Axel could have clearly lost their heart 2-3 years before KH1 or 1...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This may have been brought up already, but I remember reading somewhere that Zexion's appearance may be an illusion (supposedly Nomura confirmed this) but as I lack any form of citation-it may or may not be true.

I remember him saying that about Xigbar, but not Zexion.

Secondly, Ienzo may have been a tad like Riku. Midget status one year, then OMGWTFBBQ tall three months later.

Fix'd.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I remember him saying that about Xigbar, but not Zexion.

Hmm...I'm not quite sure. Based on what I read, it aroused the topic of Zexion being a "Master of illusions" or something akin to that nature-so perhaps his appearance is just that. Still, I do not have the source and won't tread too far on unfamiliar ground.

Haha. Thanks.

Absolute

Xehanort the Apprentice could have aged to 30 before turning into a nobody. The effects of MX's heart in Terra's body could have accelerated Terra's body's aging.

As for Ienzo, since they all gave up their hearts to the darkness to turn into nobodies, maybe that gave strange after effects like aging instead of having their heart taken to form a nobody.

Of course, since Zexion's element is Illusion, his appearance could be that. And, since Braig had the powers of Xigbar, maybe Ienzo also can use illusions and HE is the illusion.

flurryflames

Hmm interesting. I wish Normura would confirm this, but I feel he planned for them to have their hearts taken later on the series. It is the only way that it makes sense. Sure nobodies have slight changes, but with the dusk and lower nobodies age discussion I think the debate was the organization and not the lesser nobodies. Dusks, creepers, etc. They are all malformed like somebody mentioned which were not strong enough to receive an body or shell, but they also can't think for themselves and only follow orders from the organization. Certain higher nobodies are in control of the nobodies that most represent them. As for the heartless it makes sense that some of the somebodies could of been derived from the Neoshadow heartless (and not shadows) since if you look at them they are very organized in their attack patterns, blend in to the ground, ambush, hard to kill, not to mention the strongest of the pureblood heartless. It is speculating, but regarding on how some of the nobodies fight it wouldn't be impossible to rule them out.

Maybe they didn't lose their hearts in a year. It could of taken 5 or six years later or longer for the apprentices to lose their hearts.

Take this for example Even, Elaeus, and Dilan- remain the same because they are already adults when they fell into darkness. There are some slight differences though. Vexen-(has that weird eye of his) Briag looks younger, only somebody to in record to have powers, but later on he kind of resembled his nobody,( but I forgot if he had the elf like ears or not) Okay Elaeus looks the same as his nobody. Dilan has his hair tied back, while as Xaldin he has it in dread locks. Ienzo is small then as Zexion, is taller. Lea and Isa are about Ven's age (though Isa is older, as it states in one of the novels "Axel's seven days" that Saix is older than Axel) and then as Axel and Saix their hair is longer and Axel has tattoos while Saix has an X across his face and elf like ears. Not to mention the yellow eyes.

Isa and Briag might have fallen into darkness faster than the rest besides Xenmas's somebody. They both have the elf like ears and yellow eyes.
Ienzo was also either Even or Ansem's apprentice, but it still baffles the subject that he uses illusion, but if he chose to remain a certain age wouldn't his powers eventually get weaken by it?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ienzo is just one of those that I think needs to return, so we can have a better explanation about him.
He was great in CoM, and I think they could do better with him.

Illusions are meant to mess with the head, and I believe I can say that this whole "Iezno height issue" has really mindfcuked us all.

Samhain

Bronze Member
people..people..people the 6 apprentices all lost their hearts 1 year after BBS
Confirmed by Nomura in an interview 6 months ago when BBS came out in Japan and Lissar translated it for us

Q9: Where did the Organization’s coat and mark come from?
A: Xemnas remembering his human years.

One year after BbS, Xehanort as well as five other apprentices toss aside their hearts. Then the Nobody Xemnas was born, and the Organization which he creates take a lot of things from his memories as a human. But as Xemnas had two people who he was, Terra and Master Xehanort, he takes from both of their memories.
that means they all lost their hearts 9 YEARS BEFORE KH1. Saix & Axel probably lost their hearts 5 years before KH1 or something since they are around their 20s and it makes sense

VenAqua

anyone think that the apprentices saw potential in ienzo and tampered with his heart behind ansem the wise's back and turned him into his Re:CoM age to release it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back