• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So yeah, I'm new? xD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lynsey

I'll spare you the "omg KH is t3h best game" rant, and just introduce myself by saying that I'm glad to have finally joined a KH forum. I was really into the series back when it was first announced (oh dear, I was in 7th grade I think?), but when my PS2 broke my interest for PS2 games, naturally, faded. But my dad, my hero, recently fixed my system, so I'm rediscovering my love for the KH games. I suppose I'm a reborn KH fangirl xD

I'm Lynsey (yes, my name actually has a weird spelling like that o_O) and I'm 17 years young.

I can't wait to meet you all! ^_^;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Awesome. <3 Your dad must be cool if he can fix a PS2. 'xD

Well, you seem interesting. =x It's obvious you wont have any trouble fitting in here. Welcome to KHInsider. =D And hope to see you around!

brainy_pigeon

Welcome to the forums!! I hope you have a great time here.

PM me if you have any questions or just want to be friends.

Lynsey

Thanks for the welcomes, and nice to meet you all! *shakes hands*

Yeah, my dad is pretty awesome like that. My cousin had broken his PS2 about a year ago by actually snapping off the entire disc-loader-thinger. o_O I have no idea how my dad managed to fix that, or why I hadn't asked my dad to try and fix mine eariler! I had that evil "disc read error" for nearly two years, and hadn't really bothered to try and get it fixed until my DDR games stopped working.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh no. xD The disc read error haunts everyone in their nightmares. =x

Lynsey

Oy vey, I must have used about 38945 lens and disc cleaning products to fix that error. Which, of course, never worked. n_n; I always thought it was just the old discs until my brand new DDR Extreme 2 didn't work. And then I cried.

brainy_pigeon

I would really hate to have my PlayStation 2 break. That would be horrible. How long was yours broken?

Lynsey

It was broken for nearly two years! Only some games worked, and I finally went and bought a new silver slim PS2 for Christmas, but my dad fixed my old one and I returned it and got a Wii two days after Christmas instead. ^_^;

brainy_pigeon

It was broken for nearly two years! Only some games worked, and I finally went and bought a new silver slim PS2 for Christmas, but my dad fixed my old one and I returned it and got a Wii two days after Christmas instead. ^_^;

That's cool! Is the Wii fun to play? I really want one. XD

Devious

I'm guessing it was the disc reader Lynsey :p the little eyeball thingie in your PS2 that scans the disc for the info it needs to play the game. Good thing your dad knows how to fix that stuff!

Oh, and WELCOME! Hopefully you can find a good place here, I recommend the Intel Discussion if you're the debater type or the Role-Playing section if you're into RP'ing. But don't take my word for it! Explore and enjoy!

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Hello and welcome to the forums. ^w^
Have fun and enjoy your stay. By the way, I like the spelling of your name. o.o

Lynsey

So many welcomes, I feel so special! xD

The Wii is pretty much the most awesome system ever, at least for me. I traveled all the way to Nintendo World in NYC to get it, waited on line for hours... they gave out 100 tickets, and I was 101 on line!! o_O But I stayed on line anyway, and it turns out they miscounted, and there were actually 101 Wiis, so I got the last one. It's an awesome story for an awesome system. Zelda ftw <3

@Twilight: Yeah, it was the disc reader lens thing, some gear that was controlling it was loose so it wasnt spinning correctly on the lens or something... I'm not quite sure exactly (if you didn't notice =P) but I'm just glad that it's fixed now.

@Caitlynn: Hehe, thanks. Everyone irl is always like "d00d ur name is wrong" but I kinda like it ^^; Makes me different!

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
They do that to me too. xD

I tell them my name is Caitlynn and they always thing it just happens to begin with a "K" and I'm like, >_>; "No...". They also have no idea I end my name with "lynn" so they're always confused when I tell them that. @_@

Back