• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some kind of zombie/ survival RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
As the title states, I wanna do some kind of zombie survival type thing. See, I've been bored lately and havent really had anything to do, so I've been playing some flash games like Days 2 Die and all that jazz. The focus of that was survival while killing a grip of zombies. While there are some other RP's here that have to do with zombies and creature I want to make one thats different, that'll sorta stick out. Not the typical run run run shoot shoot shoot kill kill kill kinda thing. Something to make it POP. Know what I mean?

Any ideas?

Balla

i am up for that i did a resident evil rp so i know that type of stuff i would join
and i like your idea something different just like what different? me is thinking but i like your idea ^__^

Balla

i am up for that i did a resident evil rp so i know that type of stuff i would join
and i like your idea something different just like what different? me is thinking but i like your idea ^__^

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I'm already thinking about the story line but by different i really dont know HOW or WHAT exactly but I want to definitely not have the focus be the typical zombie shoot kill run kinda thing. I want more of a complex kind of RP. One that's more focused on survival and suspense i think. There will be action definitely. Just it wont be the only focus. And some kind of rest period I think. So the chars can regroup....

A

Azrael

I'm already thinking about the story line but by different i really dont know HOW or WHAT exactly but I want to definitely not have the focus be the typical zombie shoot kill run kinda thing. I want more of a complex kind of RP. One that's more focused on survival and suspense i think. There will be action definitely. Just it wont be the only focus. And some kind of rest period I think. So the chars can regroup....

Dead Space is exactly that. We can do that mixed with Left for Dead in that multiple people are helping you out!

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
how about a Left4dead style RP I liked that game alot...

I like it too, I want it to be sorta like that...but different.

what ideas do you have so far?

Well I'm thinking it's like nowadays usually zombies are spawned from a disease right? That I understant, that's cool I'll keep that. But I want the characters to get into HOW exactly the disease happened and WHY it was. I also want there to be a timer constantly ticking in the RP so the Zombies only attack at certain times of the day but usually night time. That way during the Day, the characters can rest kinda like in I Am Legend. I want it to be like a mystery too, and the characters never find anything in order it's always scattered and they are confused...I want something that'll pop tho..something that'll make ppl look at it...hmmmm....

Quote from Rigo: I like that. I like that. I wanna make it really like be different though...maybe the stroyline will help? Definitely liking the Dead Space thing now that I think about it...but a city? Or wuld we be on a space ship? both?

A

Azrael

Quote from Rigo: I like that. I like that. I wanna make it really like be different though...maybe the stroyline will help? Definitely liking the Dead Space thing now that I think about it...but a city? Or wuld we be on a space ship? both?

Just call me Ziz. It can be a sequel to dead Space. We can have it on the USG Ishimura or on the colony Aegis 7 or in the Sprawl, setting of Dead Space II which is a city or we can do Earth :D

Challus Mercer - The Dead Space Wiki - Dead Space, Dead Space 2, weapons, and more

Here's a source.

Balla

I like it too, I want it to be sorta like that...but different.

Well I'm thinking it's like nowadays usually zombies are spawned from a disease right? That I understant, that's cool I'll keep that. But I want the characters to get into HOW exactly the disease happened and WHY it was. I also want there to be a timer constantly ticking in the RP so the Zombies only attack at certain times of the day but usually night time. That way during the Day, the characters can rest kinda like in I Am Legend. I want it to be like a mystery too, and the characters never find anything in order it's always scattered and they are confused...I want something that'll pop tho..something that'll make ppl look at it...hmmmm....

oh ok wow thats sounding good and i am getting what you are thinking hmmm
ok so the characters main thing is trying to find out why and how this disease happened ok i like the i am lengend idea
and their should be things that just happen like zombies start dieing and the characters get confussed
this story should be one of those stories that its up to the characters in the story to lead along the story and make it good like you have explained

A

Azrael

oh ok wow thats sounding good and i am getting what you are thinking hmmm
ok so the characters main thing is trying to find out why and how this disease happened ok i like the i am lengend idea
and their should be things that just happen like zombies start dieing and the characters get confussed
this story should be one of those stories that its up to the characters in the story to lead along the story and make it good like you have explained

This.

Necromorphs are an alien scourge created when an Infected Human dies or a dead Human comes in contact with an Infector.

Balla

This.

Necromorphs are an alien scourge created when an Infected Human dies or a dead Human comes in contact with an Infector.

ya like that exactly
that could be something that happens and brings out more danger

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OH! Ziz!

GASP. What do you guys say, Dead Space or original?

Maybe even a mix? I know it would be kind of like plaigarism but maybe I can split it in two. Maybe one for an original thread and another for a Dead Space?

A

Azrael

OH! Ziz!

GASP. What do you guys say, Dead Space or original?

Maybe even a mix? I know it would be kind of like plaigarism but maybe I can split it in two. Maybe one for an original thread and another for a Dead Space?

I like Dead Space. Original takes a lot more work and since Dead Space is still a new IP, we don't exactly have to know much about the game especially since our characters aren't going to be this know it all types and just dudes at the wrong place at the wrong time.

let me convince you for Dead Space

YouTube - Dead Space - Epic Death

Oh yeah. When you go to Zero Gravity, make sure you add "Entering Zero Gravity" or in Space "Entering Vacuum"

It makes it feel like we're in a game imo

Balla

ummmm dead space
love that game and it would make a great rp and if you put the style you have been talking about it will be good

A

Azrael

YES!

(i'm voting for dead space because necromorphs are better than zombies)

they can sneak up on you always and hide if they're outnumbered. And you need to dismember their limbs! No shooting in the chest.

Balla

sounds good to me
i do like the dead space one
i think it will turn out good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back