• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some kind of zombie/ survival RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

So let's talk about an original RP then instead of dick riding Necros. :D

YouTube - Dead Space- Nicole?! Oh SHI-

But one more thing. No where is safe in Dead Space. I was like upgrading my weapons and shit and next you know, I got killed by a Necromorph. I was playing on Impossible Mode though :D

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Okay, just got an idea.

The Safehouse.

There is some kinda disease running rampant rite?
And this house is the only protected area. It's like a ranshackled old shack kinda thing, but somehow the air arouns it is immune to the disease.

If you inhale the disease for too long you get it, so it's not wise to stay out of the safehouse for too long.

There will be people who will go to the outside to find clues and stuff to come up with a cure but have to come back before the disease gets to them

During the day the infected can disguise themselves as normal humans until they attack or are uncovered.

The only way to uncover them is through extremely loud noises or a special sound that only they can hear.

The goal is to find a cure and destroy the mother of the infected hive and not catch the disease....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back