• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some news about 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

ALITTLE News about 358/2 days that COULD be new.

i think most of it is old but i think i saw some new things in there.

The fourteenth member has currently not been named, and it is uncertain if they will actually ever give her a name during the game. This means that her name might actually be revealed in a later game, probably KH3, so that she may remain mysterious throughout all of 358/2 Days.

-The fourteenth member is very important to Roxas’ story - something that she does or that happens to her influences Roxas, and causes him to do the things he does in KH2. What this probably means is that she tells him to search for his true self, or that the Organization is using him - something to this effect.

-Roxas will have different Drive Forms, although at this point it isn’t entirely confirmed as to how they will be implemented into the game.

SOURCE-

Kingdom Hearts 3 US - The #1 Kingdom Hearts 3 Resources

-The team is considering a full opening movie (FMV), like the ones used in KH1 and KH2. If this goes ahead, they are unsure if there would be a new vocal theme song for the game, but it is unlikely that Utada Hikaru would return for a spin-off title seeing as she has two new albums to release all in the space of this year, and it is also uncertain of she will continue to work with the Evangelion animation teams at Gainax on their upcoming three Rebuild of Evangelion films. Stay tuned on this one.

what caught my eye was it said DRIVE FORMS. i remember before it saying Roxas would have diffrent forms but it didn't say drive forms. though it says it is unknown how the drive forms will be implamented into the game as stated above.

OKay you people are creeping me out...are you going to post or just LOOK at the thread bitter meat and hier have been viewing it for like the past 5-6 minutes.

Last edited:

darkterra579

i cant wait for the game to come out:thumbsup:
i always wanted to play with axel and roxas:toungesmile:

Hyrenking

I like your ideas on Hikaru Utada, it makes sense, even though it would be sad to miss out on hearing something new from her. Though, on the bright side, perhaps this could lead to something more unique. Though, I've gotta say, I'm doubting that the little two screen game boy can handle a KH1 or 2 quality intro, and I am going to have to predict that we get a much shorter, less impressive version. But hey, that's better than nothing!
Good find, and don't let kingdoom push you around. Anything as good as this deserves to be posted, in my opinion, no offense, kingdoom :)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Same here.... almost all of it is new... Don't get rid of Hikki!!

keybladespower#5

sorry to say this but it's not drive forms it's world forms like the ones sora gets in halloweentown, pride lands, atlantica, and space paranoids sorry if this annoys you

Y

Yannis

Re: ALITTLE News about 358/2 days that COULD be new.

i think most of it is old but i think i saw some new things in there.

The fourteenth member has currently not been named, and it is uncertain if they will actually ever give her a name during the game. This means that her name might actually be revealed in a later game, probably KH3, so that she may remain mysterious throughout all of 358/2 Days.
I think that her face will be seen at least.

-The fourteenth member is very important to Roxas’ story - something that she does or that happens to her influences Roxas, and causes him to do the things he does in KH2. What this probably means is that she tells him to search for his true self, or that the Organization is using him - something to this effect.
Your guesses are probably right.
-Roxas will have different Drive Forms, although at this point it isn’t entirely confirmed as to how they will be implemented into the game.
Drive Forms? I htought that they were like Sora´s lion-,halloween-,mermaid- and tron-forms..

SOURCE-

Kingdom Hearts 3 US - The #1 Kingdom Hearts 3 Resources

-The team is considering a full opening movie (FMV), like the ones used in KH1 and KH2. If this goes ahead, they are unsure if there would be a new vocal theme song for the game, but it is unlikely that Utada Hikaru would return for a spin-off title seeing as she has two new albums to release all in the space of this year, and it is also uncertain of she will continue to work with the Evangelion animation teams at Gainax on their upcoming three Rebuild of Evangelion films. Stay tuned on this one.

what caught my eye was it said DRIVE FORMS. i remember before it saying Roxas would have diffrent forms but it didn't say drive forms. though it says it is unknown how the drive forms will be implamented into the game as stated above.

OKay you people are creeping me out...are you going to post or just LOOK at the thread bitter meat and hier have been viewing it for like the past 5-6 minutes.
I want Utada Hikaru!! ;____; Maybe they will use Sanctuary?

SaoyranSohma

I like your ideas on Hikaru Utada, it makes sense, even though it would be sad to miss out on hearing something new from her. Though, on the bright side, perhaps this could lead to something more unique. Though, I've gotta say, I'm doubting that the little two screen game boy can handle a KH1 or 2 quality intro, and I am going to have to predict that we get a much shorter, less impressive version. But hey, that's better than nothing!
Good find, and don't let kingdoom push you around. Anything as good as this deserves to be posted, in my opinion, no offense, kingdoom :)

i'd say it could handle it, if youve played FFIII-re the starting vid is ace

D

Divine Light

you guys these aren't my idea's i didn't make this stuff up lol if you dont believe me go to the source.

and yeah I think its world forms like Lion Halloween town ect.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha this is new to me :). I'm not a frequent user of these boards, so thanks. I'm not surprised about an intro movie, that would be fantastic! Looks like this game has a lot of potential. As long as it's a true part of the KH series, I'm sure it'll be able to stand out as an individual title as good as the others.

-- Andy

Blue

home is where the heart is
The bit about Utada Hikaru was new for me.I wonder which artist will make the song,just in case there will be a vocal theme song for 358/2 Days of course.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha, I don't think there will be drive forms as such, just some very nifty moves. I mean look at Terra:

YouTube - Terra's Keyblade Animation

Those are preeeetty interesting!

Then again, it is very possible. As long as they're original and not just cloned from Sora, I'll be happeh =).

-- Andy

D

Divine Light

lol i wanna play as others like Zexion, Saix and Larxene and people we havn't already played as. as we have already played as Roxas. though i am sure he will have a new moveset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back