• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Storyline Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylmurhaha

Ok, after completing the game, there are still some questions I have on topics that i am still unclear on. Here they are:

1) What was up with the whole beginning? I know there are 2 Twilight Towns, and I know the one played in at the beginning of the game is just a simulation of the real one. However, I don't understand why the town could be frozen, though the nobodies could move freely throughout it as well as Axel could, until the one scene when Roxas is told to go to the mansion, but at the point Axel could not? I don't really understand that.

2) The beach in the beginning scene and at the end of the game with Sora and Riku- where is that and what is it? I know it is reached after TWTNW, but I don't get how they got there and what the beach is.

3) The door that randomly appeared before Sora and Riku that led them to Destiny Islands. What was that about?

4) Roxas is Sora's nobody. A nobody is created from the body and soul of a person when their heart leaves the body/becomes a heartless. So doesn't that mean Sora exists purely as a heart? And doesn't that also mean that Roxas doesn't have a heart? But if Roxas does not have a heart, like all nobodies, than how is he able to weild the keyblade?

All of these things are unclear.. please help!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
2) The beach in the beginning scene and at the end of the game with Sora and Riku- where is that and what is it? I know it is reached after TWTNW, but I don't get how they got there and what the beach is.

The beach is a place called destiny islands, play the first game.

dylmurhaha

pwn3d said:
The beach is a place called destiny islands, play the first game.
lol.. no, im not talking about that beach XD
I am talking about the beach in deep dive/the beach at the end of the game/and the beach in the beginning scene AFTER the opening movie

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dylmurhaha said:
lol.. no, im not talking about that beach XD
I am talking about the beach in deep dive/the beach at the end of the game/and the beach in the beginning scene AFTER the opening movie

it's just a beach, nothing really happens there. they don't really give you anything to go on.

dylmurhaha

pwn3d said:
it's just a beach, nothing really happens there. they don't really give you anything to go on.
oh.. i thought it had some significance.. because there is no entrance and no exit, and at the end of the game it says.. dont remember exactly what, but they say it is like the end of the path of darkness or something.. dont remember exactly

a. pikachu

Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
dylmurhaha said:
1) What was up with the whole beginning? I know there are 2 Twilight Towns, and I know the one played in at the beginning of the game is just a simulation of the real one. However, I don't understand why the town could be frozen, though the nobodies could move freely throughout it as well as Axel could, until the one scene when Roxas is told to go to the mansion, but at the point Axel could not? I don't really understand that.

Er, I think the reason why the town could be frozen is that Ansem controls the fake Twilight Town, and it's made up of data. About the nobodies, that I'm not too sure -- i think Org members (particularly Axel) was able to figure out where Roxas was and was trying to get Roxas out of the fake Town.

dylmurhaha

a. pikachu said:
Er, I think the reason why the town could be frozen is that Ansem controls the fake Twilight Town, and it's made up of data. About the nobodies, that I'm not too sure -- i think Org members (particularly Axel) was able to figure out where Roxas was and was trying to get Roxas out of the fake Town.
well i figured that.. i knew the town could be frozen because of Ansem, but the thing is.. Axel controls nododies because the org control nobodies.. and it doesnt make sense that Axel could be frozen but the nobodies cant, because they are on the same side... too confusing.. i also didnt get the whole "the word _____ was stolen" thing

a. pikachu

Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
maybe that was a glitch from the program Ansem was using. it is all data, after all. Errors, maybe. And maybe Ansem was also the one who stopped Axel but it's also possible that he can't freeze the nobodies.

It's all up to Ansem's comp i guess. ^^

dylmurhaha

a. pikachu said:
maybe that was a glitch from the program Ansem was using. it is all data, after all. Errors, maybe. And maybe Ansem was also the one who stopped Axel but it's also possible that he can't freeze the nobodies.

It's all up to Ansem's comp i guess. ^^
yea.. well, i think it isnt part of the story.. i think that the only reason the nobodies couldn't be frozen is because there needed to be something to battle while Roxas traveled thruout Twilight Town.. hate to say it, but some thing ARE put it regardless of the storyline : /

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
dylmurhaha said:
3) The door that randomly appeared before Sora and Riku that led them to Destiny Islands. What was that about?

That was the door to the world of light. Sora and Riku were stuck in the world of darkness. That was what they were talkinabout before that door popped up. If that door had not ben there they would have ben stuck in the darkness. I hope that helps.

dylmurhaha

Ravens_Blade85 said:
That was the door to the world of light. Sora and Riku were stuck in the world of darkness. That was what they were talkinabout before that door popped up. If that door had not ben there they would have ben stuck in the darkness. I hope that helps.
hmm.. it helps a bit... so why is that world darkness? And why did the door appear? And why did the door lead to Destiny Islands? Sorry for all the questions, lol/ just trying to wrap my mind around all of the story

The world that never was was a place that was (so many was's) situated bewtween the light and darkness. After defeating Xemnas, I assume they escaped but instead of making it to the light, they made it out the other way into the darkness. And as for the door to the light, there was always that line, "Remember, you are the one that will open the door to the light" or somehting like that, about Sora. I guess he was just fulfilling that prophecy.

lostdude

to me when they were in that beach i always thought that that wqas just a corridor of darkness since thats where the org. members seem to meet sometimes. and about the door that opens there as well. i think thats because that corridor was the coriddor leading to destiny islands and that namine or roxas or soras heart or kairis or whoever just opened it with their will:D hope that makes more sense here then in my mind

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Basically, to clear this up. The beach Sora and Riku were at in the end WAS the World Of Darkness. TWTNW is the In-Between World, after traveling through the door, Sora and Riku arrived at the World Of Darkness. That is THE SAME world that Mickey traveled through to receive the Inverted Key which is The World Of Darkness' Keyblade.

That door was the Door Of Light. As it was said, There Will ALWAYS be a door to the Light.

---------------------------

Twilight Town was DATA. Ansem had the ability to stop time as he willed. Axel interfered and accessed it another way. It probably took time for Ansem to find the hole in the hack and fix it so that he could control the data once more. Which is why he was able to stop Axel for that time.

------------------------------------

Yes, Sora was PURELY heart until he was joined again with Roxas. It is unknown how exactly Roxas could wield Sora's Keyblade. But it is easy to ASSUME that since he was born in a SPECIAL way and was still A PART of Sora, the Keyblade realized this and chose Roxas for the time being while Sora slept.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
4) Roxas is Sora's nobody. A nobody is created from the body and soul of a person when their heart leaves the body/becomes a heartless. So doesn't that mean Sora exists purely as a heart? And doesn't that also mean that Roxas doesn't have a heart? But if Roxas does not have a heart, like all nobodies, than how is he able to weild the keyblade?
when nobodies form,t hey already have weapons, like xaldin had his spears when he was first formed, or vexen had his sheild, the same goes for roxas, and since he is soras nobody, he gets keyblades, but they are fake keyblades

basicly, roxas' keyblades are just swords that look like keyblades

One-Winged-Angel

Then how was he able to weild Oblivion and Oathkeeper if he started out with just the Kingdom Key? They would have to be real keyblades in order to have the keychains changed like that. Since Roxas is Sora's nobody, he does retain part of the keyblade wielder in him. Sora's whole entity is a keyblade wielder, so if he loses his shell, his shell still keeps some of that power, you see what I mean?

One-Winged-Angel

Well technically that was the only time we actually saw Roxas use the keyblade, except for the battle between him a Sora, but that battle didn't actually happen happen.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Keyblades in the fake TT were made up of data, I think. Gifts from DiZ so Roxas could defend himself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back