• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somebody is missing????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Why does Sora's darkside have to be a person? Thats how rumors start becuz people think they know so much. You don't know if the BHK is Sora's Twilight. He's probably a completly new character that the Keyblade chose, joined Riku and Mickey once they found him and convinced him to help them find Sora and help him.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Come on its obvious him and Sora have something in common.But ya right I should not assume anything.(sarcasm).And somebody out there is the darkness sora it might be Axel did said him and Sora had something in common.But what do i know right(sarcasm again)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Just because his clothes are black doesn't means hes the Dark side of him. Becuz if he were then he wouldnt have a keyblade anymore.

The similarities that Axel was talking about had nothing to do with him being Sora's dark side. Axel is just someone who was once a person, plunged into darkness, heart became a heartless, and Axel we have now was created. He isnt any part of Sora.

Also, when Ansem plunged into Darkness he didnt become a heartless. He kept everything and remained the same. When Sora plunged he actually became a heartless. Sora was brought back by Kairi. If Sora is just a heart like Ansem and the BHK was his body and soul then the BHK couldn't wield a keyblade because he would have no heart. The BHK being Sora's body and soul is impossible. And can't be Sora's Twilight Side if he even has one.

twister28001

I always thought Axel was the dark Sora. Didn't you hear what he said to Sora? "I don't won't to fight you." "Me and you have alot in common."

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Just becuz they have alot in common doesnt mean they are the same. If a girl liked everything you like would you say she is your "blah blah" side?

The EM? ok......

-AND-

ALL OF THE ORGANIZATION ARE NEITHER LIGHT NOR DARKNESS. THEY ARE TWILIGHT. THEREFORE ANY MEMBER OF THE ORGANIZATION CAN BE SORA'S DARKSIDE.

WHICH ENDS THE ORGANIZATION BEING SORA'S DARK SIDE.

CrAzY iN LuV29x

Website
crazyinluv29x.250free.com
Sora's new black clothes change when he's in "Drive mode" or when he fuses with other characters. There is a screen shot of him in red clothes and the dusk emblem on his leg while fighting. I have it saved on my computer but it's too big too upload on here I guess.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
EmZexion said:
Yeah! Hes twilght if hes twilght and Sora is Light then who is the darkness version of Sora maybe its Axel or GEU?
omg .... that gave me an idea , maybe GEU is his darkside , remember in KH1 the boss : DarkSide , his face was covered and his eyes were glowing the SAME exactway as GeU . Well Darkside (idk i forgot) was sora's well , darkside but then it somehow got a human form and ended up as an unknown. yeah i know this theory is lame , but dont flame me or yell at me .

Murluxia

.:KL:. said:
Why does Sora's darkside have to be a person? Thats how rumors start becuz people think they know so much. You don't know if the BHK is Sora's Twilight. He's probably a completly new character that the Keyblade chose, joined Riku and Mickey once they found him and convinced him to help them find Sora and help him.
I Agree ,U Guys R Thinking 2 Much

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
EmZexion said:
Okay if BHK is sora's twilght then who is Sora's Darkness?I mean everybody talks about BHK and Sora,but what about the dark part of Sora?Who do you guys think it is.

is BHK really Sora's twilight or is he like Namine, who just replaced some memories and became that person's twilight but not really?

maybe Sora's Darkness isn't a physical manfestation but something more emotional, like a dark mark on his pure heart, something of the like. i don't think its a matter of who but a matter of what. i think its his mentality that's affected, not just some dude walking around proclaiming, " YES, I AM SORA'S DARKNESS, HIS BLACK! COME AND KILL ME YOU PUNK! BU-HAHAHA!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back