• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somebody should do this

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

Wouldn't it be nice if someone made a youtube video of connecting the endings of kh2, kh bbs, and coded together? Specifically I mean the part where SRK read the letter, then we jump to coded's ending of mickey speaking what he wrote out loud, then the bbs ending of Sora getting ready to head out on the new journey.....if anyone is good at that kind of stuff reading this post, that would be nice

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Wouldn't it be nice if someone made a youtube video of connecting the endings of kh2, kh bbs, and coded together? Specifically I mean the part where SRK read the letter, then we jump to coded's ending of mickey speaking what he wrote out loud, then the bbs ending of Sora getting ready to head out on the new journey.....if anyone is good at that kind of stuff reading this post, that would be nice
Good idea. You should do it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for volunteering xD

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Well maybe you should go do it instead of waiting for someone else to do it. What? Do you expect someone to do it for you? Just kidding. No, but really.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I've seen a couple videos about this.....this one below is one of them, but it's fandubbed.

[video=youtube;ZyMI3KRqSV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyMI3KRqSV8&feature=related[/video]

E

Eyesore

"Want something done right? Do it yourself."
Words to live by, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back