• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something i noticed in deep dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zappopunk182

something i noticed in deep dive i the fact that in the begining you see sora with colored clothes not the dark ones seen in trailers and i noticed that three people jump off the building when rikus seen on the top of the building when the guys running up which i don t get since in the first you can only have three people fighting......

and to KL you said i don t have proof that riku and mickey and blonde haired kid are in a team together... well in deep dive you see blonde haired kid and riku and mickey all working together..... just saying what i think....

blackdragon88

I have notiiced the 3people diving with riku and im impressed i never would have saw that unless you pointed it out. But since they were black its hard to tell fromm other hooded charachters and heartless. thanx any way holla

Ryuusuke

ohh yea....i dint knotice those 3 ppl untill u mention it thx.....

T

The_Guardian

zappopunk182 said:
something i noticed in deep dive i the fact that in the begining you see sora with colored clothes not the dark ones seen in trailers and i noticed that three people jump off the building when rikus seen on the top of the building when the guys running up which i don t get since in the first you can only have three people fighting......

Sora's suit is still coloured because those scenes at the beginning are memories or a dream...
Its showing everything that happened between that one year...

zappopunk182

well when i said my theory awhile back you said you have no proof of that or.....at least i thought thats what you meant... i don t remember.

zappopunk182

oh....thanks for that the guardian.....i didn t know that...reallly i know i sound sarcastic...im not....well i don t have C.O.M so does it explain why he gets dark clothes in that?

zappopunk182

oh and for anyone who wants to know what the exact words in deep dive say....just say my name three times and click your heels together....and if that doesn t work just send a message on here

DarrcEnigma

The_Guardian said:
Sora's suit is still coloured because those scenes at the beginning are memories or a dream...
Its showing everything that happened between that one year...

Another Side, Another Story and Deep Dive seem to just cover everything after Kingdom Hearts -- Chain of Memories included. The scene with Sora on the crossroads with his "normal" outfit was likely refering to the opening of Chain of Memories. Granted it's somewhat different, but it's still night, it's the same area, and he's still got his normal clothing.

And no, they don't show Sora changing clothes at any point in COM or R/R. That'll likely be one of the first things that happens in Kingdom Hearts II, or Naminé might just "change" him before the game starts to save time.

As for the "people" that jump with BFU/Riku, those aren't people at all. They're Neoshadows. If you use a Deep Dive file of equal or greater quality than the one from VideoGameTrailers.com, it's pretty easy to see what they are...

zappopunk182

a fragmented tale
a world without you
the eyes will close
something so natural
the memory beyond
something so simple
"wheres sora?"
"we must find him"
12 [ansems report]a creation born of ignorance
behind the darkness=door to the light
the secret place
his voice...its left me
this time....ill fight
a world between=a forgotten place
the gathering
the third enemy=nobody "whos nobody you ask?" they are the non-existant
Endless
"what took you kairi?
can we do it? against that?
Heartless
"We have come for you my leige"
you are the source of all heartless"
the thirteenth order
metamorphorsis
"sora?"
"sora why?.."
"your highness but why?"
change the third key
End of the world
"what is this place?"
"is this the answer youve been looking for?"
"this is the world in its true form"
"could our journey have been for nothing?"
paradise
"we'll go together"
"he looks just like you"

thats the exact words.....

zappopunk182

oh i think your right! thats not a person well the third one that jumps isn t.....i was wrong..... my bad ....

zappopunk182

the thing i odn t get about deep dive.... is he calls sora highness......is he a king like kairi is a princess..... one that doesn t know they are?...

Last edited:

DarrcEnigma

zappopunk182 said:
the thing i odn t get about deep dive.... is he calls sora highness......is he a king like sora is a princess..... one that doesn t know they are?...
No one calls Sora "your highness." From that part, it appears as if several people are there -- among them I would naturally assume are Sora and King Mickey. Riku, Donald, and Goofy would then be likely candidates for saying those quotes. Donald strikes me as the one that would say "your highness but why?" since Goofy and Sora are somewhat better friends than Sora and Donald. (Who act more like rivals or siblings at times with their bickering.) As for the other two, who knows...

zappopunk182

but the reason i think hes like a king...is like they say that bhd( D being for dude) is soras other half.....i think hes not trying to protect sora....hes trying to keep him from the truth....like that hes incomplete and actully a king ....and i think and lets make sure people relize this ...i think and i only think(and only me for a reason) that in the end of kingdom hearts sora nd bhd become one and sora is like evil......i know its stupid and has no proof ....but who needs proof when no one has any....and im not saying its true ...cause i know its not

DarrcEnigma

zappopunk182 said:
but the reason i think hes like a king...is like they say that bhd( D being for dude) is soras other half.....i think hes not trying to protect sora....hes trying to keep him from the truth....like that hes incomplete and actully a king ....and i think and lets make sure people relize this ...i think and i only think(and only me for a reason) that in the end of kingdom hearts sora nd bhd become one and sora is like evil......i know its stupid and has no proof ....but who needs proof when no one has any....and im not saying its true ...cause i know its not
Now personally, I don't believe that Sora and BHK are "parts" of the same person. You would assume that all the parts would look the same, just as Riku and Kairi's hearts looked identical to their actual bodies. Sora and BHK do look somewhat similar, but even characters like Tidus and Shuyin (from Final Fantasy X-2) look more similar than those two. And that's not saying much, since Tidus and Shuyin, after looking at them enough, are very easy to tell apart.

That aside, all I can say is that it's unlikely to happen like that, but it is still possible. Not to mention that would be a waste of a perfectly good character -- even if his concept art picture does like kinda funky.

zappopunk182

i get what your saying.....im just saying what i got to thinking....your probally right....actully most likely right

zappopunk182

well...if you think about it....if part of your actullly being was taken away...wouldn t the features that that half contributed be taken away too? soo they shouldn t look that much a like if you think of it like me which i doubt

DarrcEnigma

zappopunk182 said:
well...if you think about it....if part of your actullly being was taken away...wouldn t the features that that half contributed be taken away too? soo they shouldn t look that much a like if you think of it like me which i doubt
Think of it like this: If you cut your arm off, is the arm going to look any different? Obviously over time the arm will rot, decay and become nothing but bone. But initially it looks exactly the same as when it was attached to your shoulder.

That rather disturbing example aside, I'm really just using the first game (KH and Final Mix, that is) to base my thoughts around. Do you remember the night of the Heartless attack on the Destiny Islands? In the Secret Place Sora runs into Kairi. In reality, this wasn't "Kairi," but Kairi's heart, yet it looked exactly the same as her body. Riku's heart appeared twice: Once after you beat Riku II (his heart projected his image), and once in a special scene found in Final Mix, where Riku's heart is in the Realm of Darkness. In both cases, it looks exactly like his body.

That's not to say the heart has a physical presence, because that can't be proven as of yet, but it still projects the image of the body. I'd assume the soul would do the same if it were removed -- you might just consider it a ghost then, though.

zappopunk182

but your not talking about a arm here... your talking about half of someones soul...or heart....hearts can be black...or red ....or black-ish red......but what if you take away the black from that red..? then its just red..... and would the red half remember the black....? not if the black half reminded him....hehehe silly weird and complicated i know(wink wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back