• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
In the gameplay videos Ven's keyblade doesn't has a flash of light when summoned in battle like Sora's does in KH2 could this mean something? Maybe TAV keyblades aren't real? I mean in KH2 everyone that summons a keyblade has a flash of light or dark and TAV don't when ever they summonded in battle well at least Ven's keyblade

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
It doesn't sound like a bad idea considering when Roxas summoned the Keyblade in Data Twilight Town, the summoning had the same animation. Data Sora in coded also has the same animation.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
In the gameplay videos Ven's keyblade doesn't has a flash of light when summoned in battle like Sora's does in KH2 could this mean something? Maybe TAV keyblades aren't real? I mean in KH2 everyone that summons a keyblade has a flash of light or dark and TAV don't when ever they summonded in battle well at least Ven's keyblade

I noticed that, too. But I believe it's probably just the graphics. Maybe they just didn't bother to animate the summoning of a Keyblade? I mean, all it has to do is appear in the hand. I recall in KHI/II/Days, Sora's and Roxas' Keyblades sometimes just appear/disappear without any light, as well.

Maybe it's cuz they don't have keychains on their keyblades?

But yes they do. o_o

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Then it must be a graphics thing. Hopefully in the Final version it will have a flash of light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back