• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I wish they would have done in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stacyadams

I wish they would have made the worlds more like KH1.As in,when you get new abilities you could go back and explore more of the world and find new items.Traverse Town is a good example of that.How you could unlock new parts of it.Also something along the lines of the trinity marks would have been nice.

B@con

I think they left the Trinitymarks out because they are somehow stupid. Don't get me wrong, I loved them, and I missed them in KH2 too, just like you did. But when you think about it, why has Sora to climb on Donalds and Goofys shoulders just to get higher? Later in the game he can jump really high and can even fly. So they dont make much sense.

Still, I agree, missed the exploring and discovering aspect in the worlds. Hope it will be more like it in KH 3, I dont think BBS will have something like it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah... But KH2FM+ is more like that... I liked KH1 for that and I liked KH2FM+ for the same reason

JTD95

They should have added to KH2 something like the trinity marks and that you had to collect stuff such as the postcard's in Traverse Town and the 99 puppies

αsiя

space coke
I stilled enjoyed KH2's worlds but that would of been a nice feature

stacyadams

I don't think they should have put the trinity marks back in,just something like it.Maybe something to do with sora's drive forms.Like wisdom mode can unlock a certain kind of door so on and so forth.Even one that could only be opened by anti-form.Just something that makes you go back to a place and open that world up further.

Sharikka

Perhaps not trinity marks but just something to keep people occupied besides looking for easily spotted treasure chests. Maybe a new "elite" boss that you can battle at each world after you complete the world that would require more than just brute strength to kill. I really liked how you go back to fight Sephiroth at Radiant Gardens so doing that for all the worlds would be really sweet. Also new areas to explore after beating the game or something would be nice.

Nexolous

Perhaps not trinity marks but just something to keep people occupied besides looking for easily spotted treasure chests. Maybe a new "elite" boss that you can battle at each world after you complete the world that would require more than just brute strength to kill. I really liked how you go back to fight Sephiroth at Radiant Gardens so doing that for all the worlds would be really sweet. Also new areas to explore after beating the game or something would be nice.

Actually the purpose of going back with more chapters accomplished the harder boss feat.
I still think there should have been more exploration though.

Sharikka

Actually the purpose of going back with more chapters accomplished the harder boss feat.
I still think there should have been more exploration though.
You slaughter those bosses though and you have to do all that to beat the game, right? Maybe harder bosses in general would be better.

What if you could actually fully control the gummi ship?? Like, forwards and backwards too? hm...

Just thinking out loud heh ^^

Last edited:

Tiax

I wish they would have made the worlds more like KH1.As in,when you get new abilities you could go back and explore more of the world and find new items.Traverse Town is a good example of that.How you could unlock new parts of it.Also something along the lines of the trinity marks would have been nice.

I agree. Although, you do go to every world twice (Excluding worlds like Twilight Town, World That Never Was, and...I guess Hollow Bastion) to fight either a Disney boss or a Heartless boss. They totally should've done that in KH1. It would've made the game better than it already was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back