• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something interesting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

l8rdude91

I was watching he secret ending of kingdom heats 2 and i noticed that after the 3 soldiers grabbed there swords there was an image of some familiar keyblades. I think there was:
Fenrir blade, Ultima weapon, Genies blade(forgot what its called), and the dragon keyblade.

Do you think it means anything?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe it was to make it clear that some keyblades have keychains and some don't?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think he means Three Wishes or at least I hope that because I don't think Genie's keyblade was even a keyblade but something just to look like one...

Sexy Angel
its just a pile of keyblades, Square Enix couldnt make a whole new batch of keyblades, so they grabbed ones in the game

SifeOner

SquareEnix probrably showed those familiar keyblades because they didn't want to waste time making new ones in their place. Or maybe the soldiers were somehow drawn to that mound of keyblades because they're connected to them most. And that all the other keyblades were used by past Keyblade Masters, and if they were to show up, thetn they would be attrackted to their own batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back