• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something weird

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

one wing angel

something has been nagging at me lately remember when sora turned into a heartless? well i thought if you had a strong heart you got a nobody that retained human form as well as a heartless with the same properties...so why did sora turn into a weak shadow but had a strong nobody?

rellik2672

Maybe cuz heartless are made of the darkness in peoples hearts and he didnt have alot of darkness in his heart.

Kairy

yeah plus in the events when he was becoming heartless he created 2 people-- not saying that roxas was completely made from just sora-not going into my theory-- and remember he wasnt even supposed to wield the keyblade- but like i said even when he turned into a weak heartless he still had his free will so he wasnt completely useless

RikusGaurdian

Its because, remember when Sora said he has a weak heart but its strong with all the friends he made? His heart is weak alone. Like in the Final Battle with World of Chaos at the End of the World, Sora fights shadows when hes alone, Angel Stars when he finds Donald, and Invisibles when he finds Goofy. It symbolizes the strengths of thier hearts.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
if a person has darkness in their heart and they lose it, they become a heartless, Kairi didnt have any in her heart, so she didnt become a heartless, Sora did.

Xehanort however, was a scientist, which could have altered his heart in such a way that his heartless regained human form once it was seporated from its shell. he experimented on himself, thats why i think he kept his body as a heartless, Sora did not.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
kairi was a princess of heart. her heart was pure with no darkness. still, sora should of benn a nobody. it wouldve been cool to play as him like that :p

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I can think of several possibilities:

1. Sora was a strong person with a strong heart, so maybe all that strength went into Roxas, and there was not much left over for a Heartless.
2. Sora has very little darkness in his heart, and Heartless are the darkness in people's hearts personified. A low amount of darkness= weak Heartless
3. Many of the powerful Heartless that we fight in the Kingdom Hearts games were created artificially, also known as Emblems. If a person loses his or her heart, he or she can't become Guard Armor, because that's an Emblem. Most become Shadows, so Sora had a higher chance of becoming one than not.

I believe Xehanort retained human form because he was the complete opposite of Sora. His whole heart had practically consumed darkness, and he willingly gave up his heart to gain more power. In a way, he was already a Heartless in human form. By the time he had physically separated his heart from his body, there wasn't much left to change.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay, if we're through speculating, I can answer the thread:

First of all, a heartless isn't measured by how strong your heart is, but by how much darkness in your heart. Sora made a Shadow heartless because he didn't have much darkness.

His litle weakling heartless was trailing around Hollow Bastion, when suddenly he runs upon Kairi. Sora's heartless came into contact with Kairi's heart, causing it to regain human shape. The same way Kairi's heart used Sora's heartless to create Namine, Sora's heart used hers to regain form.

Rikusgirl_Keylix

Or they just thought he should be the most adorable looking heartless, that way Kairi wouldn't be afraid of him... imagine Sora turning into one of the big heartless. Do you think that Kairi would have been like, "OMG... He's so adorable!" No... she would have been running for her damn life.

something has been nagging at me lately remember when sora turned into a heartless? well i thought if you had a strong heart you got a nobody that retained human form as well as a heartless with the same properties...so why did sora turn into a weak shadow but had a strong nobody?

http://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts/storyline.html said:
After a long struggle, Sora manages to defeat Ansem, but as he falls to his knees, Sora immediately fears for Riku’s body and runs toward him—but he disappears from view, leaving the dark Keyblade behind. Donald and Goofy implore Sora to hurry and seal the Keyhole, but his Keyblade does not respond…the Keyhole, unfortunately, still is not complete without Kairi’s power. Sora considers for a long moment, then picks up the dark Keyblade…as Donald and Goofy yell in protest, he turns it and plunges the heart unlocker deep into his chest. It stays there for a moment, but then releases and dissolves into six lights: the hearts of the six Princesses, which is the material that comprised the dark Keyblade. They float through the Grand Hall and return to their rightful owners, who awaken as soon as they regain their lost hearts. As Sora falls, another heart escapes from him, and floats down to Kairi’s lifeless body, reviving her. She stands up, disoriented, but yells and runs to Sora as he falls—but he disappears in a flash of blinding light, his heart drifting away and vanishing.

Donald, Goofy, and Kairi stare at the ceiling, unwilling to believe that Sora is actually gone forever, but they don’t have time to wonder long—Ansem, free of Riku’s body and in his full adult form, finally shows his face. Seeing that the Keyhole is finally complete, he tells Kairi she is no longer necessary and aims to finish her off—but a sudden light appears in front of him, holding him back. Riku, in his normal, untainted teenage form, spreads his arms and holds Ansem back, telling Kairi to run. She escapes the Grand Hall with Donald and Goofy, but with the knowledge that both her best friends appear to be lost forever, she runs with a heavy heart.

Once downstairs in the entrance hall, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy are suddenly ambushed by small Shadow Heartless, the smallest and most common creatures of darkness, but dangerous when in large numbers. One particular Heartless appears extremely persistent—it tails Donald wherever he goes, not attacking, only following, until Donald finally gets fed up and smacks the Heartless a few times with his staff, telling it to get lost. However, Kairi uncertainly asks, “Sora? Is that you?” The heartless responds in the slightest, but another wave of Shadows attack the group. Kairi and the Heartless are surrounded by the shadows, and as they all leap at once to attack, she turns to grab the Heartless tightly in her arms to protect it…and suddenly, she is in Sora’s arms, and he whispers “Thank you” as Donald and Goofy rejoice that Sora is finally back. The Beast suddenly reappears, ordering the group to leave immediately, as the Heartless were overrunning the place.

Storyline = Good read

Anyhow while I was reading the Storyline, again. I stumbled upon your question here is a little read to help you. <3

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Or they just thought he should be the most adorable looking heartless, that way Kairi wouldn't be afraid of him... imagine Sora turning into one of the big heartless. Do you think that Kairi would have been like, "OMG... He's so adorable!" No... she would have been running for her damn life.

...Or it's the answer I gave. Yep, definitely the answer I gave.

gungonX, that explains nothing. The thread has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back