• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► "Something Wrong?" A Mar/Zex Oneshot.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sketches

[ If this is in the wrong place, i'm sorry. Critique is very welcome, but please be gentle, this is my first ever KH story as I never have any good ideas! Hope you like it. :) ]

~

Zexion was reclining gently against the cool grey sofa. He paused and closed his eyes for a second, taking in the resonating silence that muffled his ears. Suddenly, a strand of lilac brushed the bridge of his nose, tickling the porcelain skin. He bristled, eyes snapping open, his arms flinging him across the sofa, only to find himself caged on either side by Marluxia's strong arms.
Zexion's brilliant blue eyes widened. The expression on Marluxia's face was catlike, not unlike a predator that had pinned down its helpless prey.

"Something wrong?" he inquired, not oblivious to Zexion writhing awkwardly in his uncomfortable position.
"N-no, I mean... What I mean to say is, yes, yes!" The one who was never lost for words sure looked very stranded. The smell of cut roses wafted tantalizingly in the air. Marluxia continued to smile, his gaze settling on Zexion's trapped form, his arms easily caging the smaller male.

"May i ask as to what is bothering you?" Marluxia leaned in smoothly so that he was inches from Zexion's face, so close that he heard the terrified whimper leave Zexion's throat when their eyes connected abruptly.
"Well?" He prompted, the floral scent of his breath gracing the slate-haired nobody, making his mind swirl with the beautiful fragrance, redering him incapable of choking out a coherent answer.

"I-I..." Zexion closed his eyes once more to try and clear his head, trying to find a reason why this was supposed to be wrong. It certainly didn't feel wrong to be trapped under Marluxia's body. It didn't feel wrong at all.
He opened his eyes, opened his mouth again to try for another excuse.
"I..."
Marluxia chuckled and then his lips were on Zexion's, his arms folding into the fronds of blue-grey hair. He felt the other nobody stiffen in shock, then slowly relax, his breathing regaining some kind of pattern.
Swiftly, Marluxia broke the kiss, leaving Zexion lying on the sofa, gasping for air.
He smiled down at Zexion, panting slightly.
"Better now?"

~

Last edited:

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I really liked it!! You described everything really well and it made me want to read more, but sometimes short stories are better even when people want to read more...XD.
Ummm but yeah it was awesome~! :D
One minor thing, you spelled 'inquired' wrong. xP. But that's the only spelling error I see right now ^^'
~Umbra~

_Sketches

UmbraTsuki: Yeah I know, it was a typo >.> I hate typos!! Anyway, thanks very much for the comment, I cant really continue as I don't have any idea for a plotline, but yeah! Thanks. ^_^

TwilightRiku_13: Thanks for commenting! Yeah, most people I know don't really like yaoi, but if you liked it then that's great! Zexion's my favourite Org. member too.

~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back