• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somthing Funny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
So i dont know if anyone noticed this but I have been watching the new pv over and over again and just came to the realization that whe we see Sora in his KH1 clothing. It doesnt fit? EHEHHEHEHHE I think thats hillarious. Cause if you notice his shorts are like above his knees.

Also what is the deal with DiZ and Namine? When BHK attacks him he becomes code? I wonder why? And that sceen where namine is dissapearing its like she dissapears in pixels anyone have anythoughts on this?

Beakman's World

I was thinking she pixelates like that because she's removing herself from the memory of whoever is looking at her.

Oh, and those number things that Diz looks like he's made up of are similar to ones on the TV and computer screens in the trailers.

Last edited:

HeartlessOfDoom

Ya, the pixels are weird, and I can't even theorize on it because it'll probably be wrong anyway. Those tight clothes....-gags- not good.....-gags-....... at least he gets new ones.

*2*Tosty

That shots before he gets his new clothes from yensid. He's probaly taking the train to yensid's house.
Ya i'm pretty sure they said that somewhere.

Also sora looks like a fag now with his tiny little clothes. Totaly needs to change.

Ya, the pixels are weird, and I can't even theorize on it because it'll probably be wrong anyway.
So true. exactly what i'm thinking. I'm just gunna stay dumb struck

E

Eclipse

just so ya'll know, this is what is happening

Spoiler Spoiler Show

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

hey donald and goofy laughs at first when they see sora. lol. cos his clothes got tiny because he grew. it was a whole year ya know. he is in twilight town and meets roxas' friends, takes the train, goes to yensid and changes his clothes cos he tells him to. he tells him everything! and about that namine thing. she disappears like pixels cos diz enters there with xehanort, thats the scene where she diz takes namine with holding her mouth entering the dark portal, she tries to tell roxas something but they take her, too bad. diz is hiding roxas from the truth and namine and axel tries to tell him. i dont know what they say but im telling from what i see cos i already beat the game.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Spoiler Spoiler Show

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
This is why:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Meh, not sure if there's ONE thread on it. For just about everything that's on KH2 it's scattered in many different threads so you just have to search threads and get info a little bit at a time.

But I will say this, reading the other Ansem reports on gamefaqs will help.

But i'll post a little bit more of my knowledge.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I would post more, but after that I have an educated theory (since i've played the game and understand a little japanese) then i know what happens at the end but you'll have to learn when you play the english version.

BTW, Sora would have violated dress code at my school for wearing pants that short. A rule that's so far only been violated by girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back