• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Son Smokes Pot, Dad Sells Game As Punishment, makes 9000 dollars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
MONTREAL (AFP) - After catching his 15-year-old smoking pot, a father sold the hard-to-get "Guitar Hero III" video game he bought his son for 90 dollars for Christmas at an online auction, fetching 9,000 dollars.

The sale took place after the father spent two weeks searching for the video game for the Nintendo Wii gameboard.

"So I was so relieved in that I had finally got the Holy Grail of Christmas presents pretty much just in the nick of time. I couldn't wait to spread the jubilance to my son," the father wrote on the eBay website.

"Then, yesterday, I came home from work early and what do I find? My innocent little boy smoking pot in the back yard with two of his delinquent friends."

The man, a school teacher, who kept his identity private, said he sold the coveted video game to punish his son and discourage him from smoking dope.

The sale was a boon for the family's bank account, since the game the father purchased for 90 dollars (US) was finally sold to an Australian who plunked down 9,100 dollars for it.

The naughty son, however, will not go without a present on Christmas.

"I am still considering getting him a game for his Nintendo. Maybe something like Barbie as the Island Princess or Dancing with the Stars ... I know he will just love them," the father said, tongue-in-cheek.
Owned. 25 charcters.........

Apollo

Silver Member
man if my parents caught me what would they do? o_O jk i don't smoke! But that is pretty funny!

S

Shadow Soldier

I heard about this like two weeks ago, and I always get a chuckle out of it. It's so god damn funny making the son watch people bid for it.

D

Dash27

lol, that's quite funny. But who, in their right mind, would pay $9,100 for Guitar Hero III!?

Keywielder94

Well I think what he did was a good thing.
The son will most likely never smoke pot again.
And the dad made 9,100 dollars.
So yeah I think the son learned his lesson.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i heard about that yesterday in my last class.

after all that the kid got giped big time.

serves him right for smoking pot.

ultamaSora

I had seen the auction a couple weeks ago, but it was only up to like $150 when I saw it.$9000 for GHIII? The pot better stashed in there too for that much money.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I had seen the auction a couple weeks ago, but it was only up to like $150 when I saw it.$9000 for GHIII? The pot better stashed in there too for that much money.

The pot? For that much money, I hope the guitar's hollowed out and packed with as much cocaine as it can hold. $9,000 for Guitar Hero III is WAYYYY too much. Hell, $9,000 for any game is way too much.

I say good on the dad, though. Parents really need to punish their kids like that, instead of just saying "Well, you screwed up, don't do it again".

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Ahahaha

That's what he gets! That's so hilarious.

But dang, that's a lot of money for a game.

Z3120

Doubt it made 9,000. The buyer can always choose to opt out, and I believe immediate payment was not required. The fake final bid is the same as when the PS3s were going for ludicrous amounts on launch day. At most selling one PS3 was making (except if you include those selling like 3 in a bundle) was around 1200 or so.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Rotflolololol.....
That kid got so pwned!! But at least he can still have fun playing with Barbie, or even Dancing with the Stars.
The kid deserved what he got...if you are gonna smoke and then get caught, you deserve what you got coming to you.
But the Australian guy is the real victim here. I mean, what on earth would possess anyone to buy a game (yes, even Guitar Hero) for $9000?! There is no way that the guy really paid that much money for the game...unless he is a really gullible person...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back