• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora and vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodymax

i live in a village called alford in scotland
It was said in a new trailer the the voice actor of sora was the voice actor of apprentice vanitas. What could be the significance here do you think? Is there some sort of link between sora and vanitas? Write back and let me here your theories.:lol:

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
it was said in a new trailer the the voice actor of sora was the voice actor of apprentice vanitas. what could be the significance here do you think? write back and let me here your theories.:lol:

It was said that Vanitas had the same VA as Riku

Sources please.

For all we know, this may be a completely different voice actor. He sound nothing like Sora. Its not Riku either, but if it is the same voice actor and hes changing his voice a lot.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well the source they gave isn't the most realible one. KH Wiki can be edited by anyone and can have false information.

While, I'm not ruling out the possbility. It's hard to say. I've never realy paid all that attention to Japanese Sora's voice, but DS's does sound oddly farmilliar. Sounds like an Anime VA so me though.

iloveytigers

exactly also another thing that makes me think it's someone we know, is that he is the only main character in the entire series ( so far ) that wears a helmet to cover his face.

Edit: I take back what I said about the only one covering their face, other examples are DIZ and Xemnas and Roxas. But still it's probably someone we know.

CougarsforJesus

Uh, who is Vanitas? o.o I've never heard of him/her/it.

He is the true identity and name of DS (Dark Soldier), the guy that walked beside of Master Xehanort in the secret ending to KH II: Final Mix+. It's also in the new trailer that they just posted, so look there if you want. ^___^

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wasnt it said that wasnt his real voice and that they were going to use another actor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back