• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora in secret ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessDaisy

I think the one person was Kairi. It was obvious that it was a woman. The other could very well have been Sora. Not too sure on that though. You know someone comented in another thread about the "X" that the keyblades meant but what they failed to notice is that the three keyblades made the Roman numerals for 11 XI. I thought that was interesting. Then there was the X that was on Xemnas' face. So you have X, XI, XIII but what about XII. Maybe that will be a part of the new game.

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
that doesn't change a thing. I think that they're ppl from the past. I have some evidence. Genie says in Kh (1) that he remebers something about a keyhole...he's been alive for like a million years. there were keybladers beofre Sora, Riku, and King Mickey. and plus....if they weren't from the past....why would they be wereing armor...that kind of armor...

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
PrincessDaisy said:
I think the one person was Kairi. It was obvious that it was a woman. The other could very well have been Sora. Not too sure on that though. You know someone comented in another thread about the "X" that the keyblades meant but what they failed to notice is that the three keyblades made the Roman numerals for 11 XI. I thought that was interesting. Then there was the X that was on Xemnas' face. So you have X, XI, XIII but what about XII. Maybe that will be a part of the new game.
sense they're new ppl...if it is a girl...a girl keyblader...YAH!:D

Vin

Bronze Member
dont double post and norumano or watever his name is said they r enterily new ppl to the game

X

xeurasianboyx

Well Nomura did state that he was going to continue the series but not on the same time strip. aLso if u read the words that pop up it talks about the orgin of the keyblade and how it destroyed stuff but also saved stuff. sO i think the secret ending is a prequel about the orgin of the keyblade and how there was a great war with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back