• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora - Ven question * SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMikelaw19

Im a bit confused on the connection between sora and ven. I was replaying kh1 over the last few days and during the scenes in traverse town, sora is referred to as "the keyblades chosen one." As the storyline progressed, isnt sora able to wield a keyblade because of his connection with ven? Did they just drop the idea of the "chosen wielder?" Forgive me if im missing anything.

Crystal

Silver Member
Sora having strong heart so he is able to wield a keyblade.
I think Ven's connection making him able to dual wield.

Stars

リク
Yes yes, Sora has a strong heart so he can weild a keyblade not because of Ven, but the dual-weild thingy is related to Ven

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Some people insist Sora snatching the Kingdom Key from Riku has something to do with Ven, yet Nomura himself stated Sora didn't inherit anything from Ven besides the second keyblade.

It was explained in KH 1 itself that the keyblade choose Sora over Riku...it was the keyblade's doing, not anything stemming from Ven.

Crystal

Silver Member
Some people insist Sora snatching the Kingdom Key from Riku has something to do with Ven, yet Nomura himself stated Sora didn't inherit anything from Ven besides the second keyblade.

It was explained in KH 1 itself that the keyblade choose Sora over Riku...it was the keyblade's doing, not anything stemming from Ven.

I just know the dual wield is related to Ven.
So, anything else that is influence by Ven?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
According to the game developers as of now: NO, nothing.

I also tend to believe that for myself...honestly, why does Sora even need to get/inherit more from Ven?
People should really not overvalue this "Sora's just a normal boy"-issue and contribute everything that seems unusual to Ventus.

It was clearly established that Keyblades can choose a person even without that person having an inheritance ceremony beforehand. It's just that having a ceremony beforehand makes sure you get a blade one day, while having none decreases the odds a lot.
That Sora got that keyblade from Riku was because of his own strong heart and the imminent close proximity to a chosen wielder (Riku)...and that is Sora's specialty => his heart.
It was said that Sora has no special powers whatever or is destined for some greater cause, its just his heart what makes him "special" in some way, which was also commented on by several characters throughout nearly every installment of the series.

Crystal

Silver Member
If Sora was just a normal boy, then how he learn those abilities with the keyblade? He had no gone through any trainning right?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Training in fighting moves he has enough with Riku...yet all those abilities like Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum etc. stem from the keyblade itself...not from Sora.
He learned Magic during the progress of KH 1, yet most of Sora's power (and probably several other wielders) comes mostly from their keyblades.

Crystal

Silver Member
Training in fighting moves he has enough with Riku...yet all those abilities like Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum etc. stem from the keyblade itself...not from Sora.
He learned Magic during the progress of KH 1, yet most of Sora's power (and probably several other wielders) comes mostly from their keyblades.

It making like different keyblades with different abilities ? lol
Trainning with the wooden sword?

Crystal

Silver Member
Sora and Riku playing with wooden sword in Destiny Island as a training lol

Wooden sword can trained out to having such perfect skill ? lol
Anyway, I can't find any reasons, how Sora can fight enemies with a perfect moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back