• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Riku vs. Xemnas vs. Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Killer

Note that this is not a team match & that all characters have KH2 powers
Also I beleiive that Sora or Riku Would win Because they pwn
Let the Debating Begin

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well, Sora is a great keyblade master, but so is Riku...Xemnas has lightsaber but Sephiroth has like a super strong sword...not to mention he disappears and reappears out of no where...I would say...Sora, because he beat them all already :) GO SORA!

Mr.

Sephiroth.
Sora is a bit fart, Riku's little pansy Keyblade 'Way to Dawn' pales to Sephiroth's flippin' huge sword, and Xemnas is in the 'darkness' all the time, which is actually him drunk on beer.
And for all those "RIKU HATER!" and "WELL SORA'S ALREADY BEAT SEPHIROTH LAWLAWL" n00blets, I don't hate Riku, and Sephiroth held back against Sora.
It's obvious he wasn't even tierd from their little bout.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Ionno. tough choice.

Sora- Keyblade master
Riku- Dark Keyblade Master
Xemnas- Some guy leader of ORG. XIII that got on my nerves cuz I kept losing in the last battle like 10 times in a row to finish the game.
Sephiroth- The strongest guy ever whom yet I still haven't been able to figure out a way to beat him on KH2.

yeah... this is hard.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Mr. said:
Sephiroth.
Sora is a bit fart, Riku's little pansy Keyblade 'Way to Dawn' pales to Sephiroth's flippin' huge sword, and Xemnas is in the 'darkness' all the time, which is actually him drunk on beer.
And for all those "RIKU HATER!" and "WELL SORA'S ALREADY BEAT SEPHIROTH LAWLAWL" n00blets, I don't hate Riku, and Sephiroth held back against Sora.
It's obvious he wasn't even tierd from their little bout.
Wrong and your arguement sucks. Sephiroth used his full power against Sora. When you finally get him down to low health then Sephiroth pulls out all the stops to try and beat Sora but, in the end Sora wins. Sephiroth is gone.

Xemnas is nothing really. In the final fights with Xemnas, it's basically Sora fighting Xemnas. Riku really didn't do anything except for when he got Sora out of that attack. Xemnas is gone.

Riku could beat Sephiroth. Riku is actually a stronger fighter then Sora. Sephiroth would fail in a battle against Riku. Sephiroth's katana is no match for Riku's Way to Dawn keyblade.

Xemnas can't beat Riku as well. Riku is way stronger then Xemnas.

Now for the real battle. If Riku and Sora fought eachother at full strength then Riku would comeout the victor. Riku lost to Sora in the first KH because it was actually Ansem taking control but, Riku is way stronger then that. Now that he has his keyblade and he has gained power like Sora. Riku would win. He has more skill, and more talent. You just don't get to see him at his fullest potential.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
King Naruto said:
Wrong and your arguement sucks. Sephiroth used his full power against Sora. When you finally get him down to low health then Sephiroth pulls out all the stops to try and beat Sora but, in the end Sora wins. Sephiroth is gone.

Xemnas is nothing really. In the final fights with Xemnas, it's basically Sora fighting Xemnas. Riku really didn't do anything except for when he got Sora out of that attack. Xemnas is gone.

Riku could beat Sephiroth. Riku is actually a stronger fighter then Sora. Sephiroth would fail in a battle against Riku. Sephiroth's katana is no match for Riku's Way to Dawn keyblade.

Xemnas can't beat Riku as well. Riku is way stronger then Xemnas.

Now for the real battle. If Riku and Sora fought eachother at full strength then Riku would comeout the victor. Riku lost to Sora in the first KH because it was actually Ansem taking control but, Riku is way stronger then that. Now that he has his keyblade and he has gained power like Sora. Riku would win. He has more skill, and more talent. You just don't get to see him at his fullest potential.

The Answer appears to be Sora (because you said Xemnas, not Final Form Xemnas, in which case I would have gone with Xemnas) He beat Seph, he beat Riku like how many times now.

Hollow Bastion
Hollow Bastion with Xehanort controling him
Destiny Islands with Xehanort controling him
Kingdom Hearts with Xehanort controling him
Kingdom Hearts again with Xehanort controling him
Land of Dragons with form of Ansem
The World that Never Was in the form of Roxas

Ok, he has beat Riku 7 times, one of which Riku had the keyblade which he was destined for, but his heart was weaker than Sora's so Sora got it back. And of course he beat Xemnas one on one. so the order would be

1 Sora
2 Riku
3 Sephy
4 Xemnas

However, if Final form Xemnas is thrown into the equation, everything changes.

Final Form raped Riku at the very end of the game (right before Riku gives the keyblade to Sora) and he would have killed Sora if not for Riku (during the "Can you spare a heart?" move)
If he did not have to fight 2 keyblade masters, Final Form Xemnas would have won. Even Riku at his full strength was not as strong as Sora (demonstrated at the end of the game as he gets raped, and can barely stand, and even admits that Sora is better than him.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
SOLDIER Cloud said:
The Answer appears to be Sora (because you said Xemnas, not Final Form Xemnas, in which case I would have gone with Xemnas) He beat Seph, he beat Riku like how many times now.

Hollow Bastion
Hollow Bastion with Xehanort controling him
Destiny Islands with Xehanort controling him
Kingdom Hearts with Xehanort controling him
Kingdom Hearts again with Xehanort controling him
Land of Dragons with form of Ansem
The World that Never Was in the form of Roxas

Ok, he has beat Riku 7 times, one of which Riku had the keyblade which he was destined for, but his heart was weaker than Sora's so Sora got it back. And of course he beat Xemnas one on one. so the order would be

1 Sora
2 Riku
3 Sephy
4 Xemnas

However, if Final form Xemnas is thrown into the equation, everything changes.

Final Form raped Riku at the very end of the game (right before Riku gives the keyblade to Sora) and he would have killed Sora if not for Riku (during the "Can you spare a heart?" move)
If he did not have to fight 2 keyblade masters, Final Form Xemnas would have won. Even Riku at his full strength was not as strong as Sora (demonstrated at the end of the game as he gets raped, and can barely stand, and even admits that Sora is better than him.

In Hallow Bastion, Riku was being controlled which means it wasn't him fighting. Get that through your mind. You don't beat him in the Land of Dragons. You don't even do any damage. Your just hitting him and it's like your attack aren't even doing any damage to him.

They never fought inside Kingdom Hearts. What are you talking about?

Sora wasn't fighting. It was Roxas and it was before he got his keyblade. Riku got his when he fought Roxas the second time and totally whupped his ass. Sora would have lost to Roxas if Roxas wasn't going easy on him. He could have finished Sora off but, he didn't.

Final Form Xemnas is in this too. Actually Riku didn't get raped. He only got hurt some but, it was in order to save Sora so, he had to get hurt in order to save his friend. Anyone would get hurt trying something like that. Now if you had full control over Riku and I mean FULL CONTROL then you would be able to see his full strength.

He only said Sora was stronger because Sora does have a stronger heart and Sora had never fell to darkness. He overcame it through out both games. And he was able to get Kairi. Riku still has more power then Sora. When you fight in the final battle, Riku just sits back and let you have all the fun. It would have been a waste to have Riku go to his fullest and knock down half of Xemnas's health for you.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
King Naruto said:
In Hallow Bastion, Riku was being controlled which means it wasn't him fighting. Get that through your mind. You don't beat him in the Land of Dragons. You don't even do any damage. Your just hitting him and it's like your attack aren't even doing any damage to him.

They never fought inside Kingdom Hearts. What are you talking about?

Sora wasn't fighting. It was Roxas and it was before he got his keyblade. Riku got his when he fought Roxas the second time and totally whupped his ass. Sora would have lost to Roxas if Roxas wasn't going easy on him. He could have finished Sora off but, he didn't.

Final Form Xemnas is in this too. Actually Riku didn't get raped. He only got hurt some but, it was in order to save Sora so, he had to get hurt in order to save his friend. Anyone would get hurt trying something like that. Now if you had full control over Riku and I mean FULL CONTROL then you would be able to see his full strength.

He only said Sora was stronger because Sora does have a stronger heart and Sora had never fell to darkness. He overcame it through out both games. And he was able to get Kairi. Riku still has more power then Sora. When you fight in the final battle, Riku just sits back and let you have all the fun. It would have been a waste to have Riku go to his fullest and knock down half of Xemnas's health for you.

The first fight in Hollow Bastion is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIKU, so don't tell me to get that through my head. They fought twice at the doorstep to Kingdom Hearts at the end of Kingdom Hearts.

Sora and Roxas are one, so Sora kinda was fighting him (I admit that one is grasping as straws, but I was thinking they fought 7 times so I went with it.
Thank you for agreeing with me though, that Roxas is stronger than Sora and would have won, most people disagree with that. If not for the Keyblade summoning Roxas wins.
Roxas is hit with the lightsaber as soon as the reflect attack ends, that was before he tried to save Sora. No, he said that because he could barely walk, and Sora was carrying him out, and he finally understood that Sora was stronger from the beginning (he beats him everytime no matter what the circumstance) and that he just showed his strength more than Sora did to everyone else

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The first fight in Hollow Bastion is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT RIKU, so don't tell me to get that through my head. They fought twice at the doorstep to Kingdom Hearts at the end of Kingdom Hearts.

The first battle was, and you could meet his skills with two other people. The final riku battle was an ansem/riku battle, it wasn't riku's heart fighting.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
SOLDIER Cloud said:

Sora and Roxas are one, so Sora kinda was fighting him (I admit that one is grasping as straws, but I was thinking they fought 7 times so I went with it.
Thank you for agreeing with me though, that Roxas is stronger than Sora and would have won, most people disagree with that. If not for the Keyblade summoning Roxas wins.

Riku is hit with the lightsaber as soon as the reflect attack ends, that was before he tried to save Sora. No, he said that because he could barely walk, and Sora was carrying him out, and he finally understood that Sora was stronger from the beginning (he beats him everytime no matter what the circumstance) and that he just showed his strength more than Sora did to everyone else

Okay. I forgot about that first fight. Thanks for reminding me. Actually no one won that fight. Sora was able to get the keyblade back and no one was beaten.

I really don't think they fought in Kingdom Hearts nor at the steps. After you fight Possesed Riku, you fight only Ansem afterwards. Show me exact proof of Riku and Sora fighting at Kingdom Hearts. I may be wrong and just not remember that part but, I need to be sure. Because I really don't remember that part.

Actually Roxas could have just moved one of the keyblades and sliced Sora. There was a long pause before Sora summoned the keyblade.

Well Xemnas's lightsabers are powerful. I don't think Sora would have been able to walk if he was hit like Riku was hit. Xemnas his Riku in his back, his chest and if you look close enough I think Riku even got hit in his leg. No one can walk after that not even Sora. That wasn't the exact reason. What I stated was more of the reason.

I will not lie. Xemnas is powerful but, he still got outmatched. Don't forget. Sora almost got outmatched by Xaldin. If it wasn't for Beast being there and Mickey hopping in when you lose then Sora would have died.

Before they had keyblades. Sora was weak and Riku beat him every time. Losing to Sora in the game about twice was okay since Riku used to kick his ass.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Sora getting outmatched by Xaldin is not canon though, that is just people dying as a player, it is not during a cutscene, according to canon, Sora beat him just like a normal boss. You do realize when you fight "Ansem" at the end of Kingdom Hearts, he is STILL in Riku's body right, proof of this is when you first get there and "Riku" is standing on what used to be a beach. So when you fight Ansem at the door to Kingdom Hearts twice at the end of KH, as well as on Destiny Island, tha is Riku. He also hits him in the face (ouch, with a lightsaber)
Xemnas was outmatched though because there were two, and any time he was going to kill 1, the other rescued him. Xemnas (at least in Final Form, one given to him by Kingdom Hearts itself) seems to be stronger that one or the other, just not both.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
If Ansem is still in Riku's body when your near Kingdom Hearts then why is Riku already inside Kingdom Hearts during the whole fight? Never understood that.

Xemnas is a powerful bastard but, he was never meant to win. No matter anyway they made the game. If they was to have the final battle be only between Riku and Xemnas then Riku would win. If they had it Sora against Xemnas then Sora would win. The other forms of Xemnas are no match against Sora nor Riku.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
King Naruto said:
If Ansem is still in Riku's body when your near Kingdom Hearts then why is Riku already inside Kingdom Hearts during the whole fight? Never understood that.

Xemnas is a powerful bastard but, he was never meant to win. No matter anyway they made the game. If they was to have the final battle be only between Riku and Xemnas then Riku would win. If they had it Sora against Xemnas then Sora would win. The other forms of Xemnas are no match against Sora nor Riku.

Yeah, I know, my only thought is maybe his body joined his heart the instant Xehanort was defeated on the other side of the door to darkness, if not plothole. Only explination is plothole.

The dragon and Knight battles also needed two people (to take down the winged shield so they could get though. But I have a feeling that either one of them would have pulled it off anyway without the others help, Xemnas in Final Form is a whole different story. He seems to be beyond powerful (like 10 clones, can flood the screen with electricity, teleportation on an instant, a shield that kills you, a move to steal hearts, super speed, flight, super strength) and of course the ability to summons THOUSANDS of homing lasers for about a minute all come in handy. Sora and Riku can't hope to defeat Kingdom Hearts itself (which is basically what they are fighting at the end, a Final Form just like Sora's, only this one is made by Kingdom Hearts) by themselves, it is going to take at least two keyblade masters.
(Eternal Session helps too:))

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Well I did the last battle with just Sora. Riku just stood there and watched. He only helped on the deflect part because I was pressing the wrong button for most of the time. Riku only in saving Sora and giving Sora the Way to Dawn. Sora pretty much did it on his own.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Okay, but what I am trying to say is he SAVED Sora from certain death, he was having his heart drained, if there are not 2 there, than Sora dies. He also gave Sora the way to Dawn, which was needed, he helped seal Kingdom Hearts (Xemnas in his Final Form) at the end, because like last time it takes two to seal it. And helped deflect the blast, becuase if there was only one of them, they would have been hit in the back and killed eventually. (Did you know Riku has to survive that too, I let him die once just to see if it mattered, it does, they need to both be alive.

Riku vs Auron2

Riku hands down. Xeonhart contolling him makes him weak as, and he is the original keyblade master, which is destined to bring peace, and destruction to those who oppose him!

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Why does everyone think Xehanort controlling him makes him weak anyway, he seemed very strong to me when Xehanort controlled him.
He was not the original keyblade master. He was destined for the keyblade of light, but chose darkness, than got Twilight (which I think was originally going to be Sora's myself) in the end.
The original masters were from long ago.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Riku choose dark but was supposed to get light. Sora was supposed to have dark but, got light. Twilight was probably meant for Kairi when she got her keyblade but, instead she got light aswell. The dark keyblade was destroyed thanks to Sora unlocking Kairi's heart.

It wasn't Xehanort damnmit. It was Heartless Ansem. Yes I know everything about Xehanort and Ansem the Wise.

Riku was needed for the very important parts of the fight and sealing of Kingdom Hearts but, Sora did everything on his own. Riku was still needed. They were destined to save the worlds. Two normal teens turned keyblade master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back