• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Riku vs. Xemnas vs. Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
King Naruto said:
Riku choose dark but was supposed to get light. Sora was supposed to have dark but, got light. Twilight was probably meant for Kairi when she got her keyblade but, instead she got light aswell. The dark keyblade was destroyed thanks to Sora unlocking Kairi's heart.

It wasn't Xehanort damnmit. It was Heartless Ansem. Yes I know everything about Xehanort and Ansem the Wise.

Riku was needed for the very important parts of the fight and sealing of Kingdom Hearts but, Sora did everything on his own. Riku was still needed. They were destined to save the worlds. Two normal teens turned keyblade master.

Sora was NOT supposed to have dark, dark was gotten by who it was destined for Mickey. Kairi most likely obtained Present, as we see Light, Dark and Twilight used by Sora, Mickey, and Riku during the very scene she gets a keyblade.

It was Xehanort's heartless. We all pretty much know about that, but it was Xehanort who controlled Riku, or Xehanort's heartless, whatever you want to call him, they are the same thing, one is just less annoying to type.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
There could be more then one dark, light, and twilight keyblader. Who knows? Mickey and Sora's keyblade could be both light while Riku and Kairi's keyblade could both be twilight. The first dark keyblade was Riku's first keyblade which was destroyed. KH 3 could have the true dark keyblader in it.

I hate calling him Xehanort. We know he was Xehanort's heartless but, he went by the name Ansem which is what I call him. Just like Xehanort's nobody goes by the name Xemnas.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
King Naruto said:
There could be more then one dark, light, and twilight keyblader. Who knows? Mickey and Sora's keyblade could be both light while Riku and Kairi's keyblade could both be twilight. The first dark keyblade was Riku's first keyblade which was destroyed. KH 3 could have the true dark keyblader in it.

I hate calling him Xehanort. We know he was Xehanort's heartless but, he went by the name Ansem which is what I call him. Just like Xehanort's nobody goes by the name Xemnas.

Ok, lets try and set you straight. There are only FOUR actual Keyblades
One Light, Dark, Present, and Twilight. You can tell they are real because they have keychains. If they don't than they are artificial keyblades.
Sora Keyblade is light, as confirmed by Nomura and the game
Mickey's keyblade is dark as confirmed by Nomura and the game
Riku's keyblade is Twilight as confirmed by just Nomura.
Kairi's is either Present or a plothole
Roxas's are light (keyblades are energy, energy can be split, when you use synch blade with Roxas or a drive form, it is just one keyblade you are using in a split energy form of two) the same keyblade that Sora uses (makes sense that Soras body and soul could wield Sora's keyblade) he can't remember being Sora anymore, but when he first created he still could (hence why his name is Roxas, he remembered being Sora, that is why he chose Oblivion and Oathkepper, Oblivion for Riku and naturally Oathkeeper for Kairi.

He called himself Ansem and Xemnas because he lost his mind though. Not a good reason.
Rikus Heart Unlocker was not a real keyblade, so it was not a dark blade, because it was not a real one.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
I knew most of the stuff you told me. Just not that part with Mickey and Kairi has to be present since there are no other keybladers yet unless present is in KH 3 if it is made.

Actually Roxas got his name because every nobody's name is an anagram of thier original name. Roxas is actually Sora with an X.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I know that, but all the other Org members REMEMBER being their old selves (even though Xemnas thinks his old self name was Ansem, but at least now he knows he is Xehanort.

They can anagram their name because they remember what it was, that is how Roxas got the name Roxas, he remembered being Sora for about 5 minutes, than Kairis heart rescued Sora from being a heartless.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
I don't think every last one of them remembers their old self. I think it was Axel, Larxene, Lexeaus and two others that didn't remember anything about their old self. You don't know those five nobodies names. You can figure out everyone elses's name. Check Organization XIII wikipedia. Those five just gave themself a name if I remember correctly.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
No, the original 6 are documented by Ansem himself, the others we don't know (except Roxas) because they did not work for Ansem, but even Saix remembers what it was like to have a heart, hence he remembers his past.

U

~Ultima~

well guys lets leave it at this i know for a fact sephiroth would win because he has 20 times the power of any of the other three. he also didn't use his full power agaisnt sora, because he was wanting sora to show him his full power as he says before the fight begins. sephiroth is just plain bad ass and could take on anyone quite easily. i say a good fight would be sephiroth vs ultimacia from FF8. thats something i would like to see, but Ultimacia would have to be fused with Griffin.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
He DOES use his full power agaisnt Sora, that is why he said "I guess only Cloud can defeat me, meaning he went full on, Sephy was beaten, but only Cloud could finish him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back