• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora- xion link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkblade123

Ok so this is my first time posting so sorry if this has already been talked about

During the 358/2 days Tgs trailer namine is talking to Diz and she says no matter how i assemble the memories they begin to flow out.If another memory is connected it cant return to its original source. Maybe xion is part of soras memory some how and thats why riku fights her and tries to bring her back.

Second if my first idea could make any sense than maybe the reason why xion looks like sora/ kairi could be because in the first game when sora gives up his heart or something like that to kairi to wake her up and when kairi gives it back maybe their hearts/memories connect somehow and thats y she resembles them.

Feel free to flame on this cause its prolly makes no sense

C

Colours

Welcome KHInsider

I think Xion so where along the way of being connected to Sora, if she knows Sora. Maybe she is seeing someone elses memories.IDK

Well she does have the traits of both Sora and Kairi. Though she could be both Sora/kairi nobody.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Kingdom Hearts Wiki said:
Xion: Will you tell me about it? About Sora and the girl he's always together with.
Riku: You mean Kairi?
Xion: Kairi... The girl looks like me.
Riku: She's the girl Sora cares a lot for.
*Xion's face looks flustered.*
Xion: I'm sorry... But... I can't disappear now. It's because I have an important friend.
Riku: Is that so...?
*Riku places a hand upon her shoulder.*
Riku: In that case, think about it. You should really return to your original self.
That's all to give.

btw Welcome to KHI

Dyingslow666

Well she does have the traits of both Sora and Kairi. Though she could be both Sora/kairi nobody.

If what you say is true, then when Sora gave his heart back to Kairi, that would have produced one half of Xion, and when Kairi made Sora whole again, then Another half of Xion was born through some weird Quantum Mechanics and theories stuff:closedeyes:

EDIT: Kingdom Hearts Wiki isnt really that reliable, but I havent read that anywhere so idk...

C

Colours

If what you say is true, then when Sora gave his heart back to Kairi, that would have produced one half of Xion, and when Kairi made Sora whole again, then Another half of Xion was born through some weird Quantum Mechanics and theories stuff:closedeyes:

EDIT: Kingdom Hearts Wiki isnt really that reliable, but I havent read that anywhere so idk...

I wasn't even sure about the last part.
No one knows where Xion really came from.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
now suddenly Xion has become the biggest fanbase yet with Aqua in second. the things Nomura-san can do...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ok so this is my first time posting so sorry if this has already been talked about

During the 358/2 days Tgs trailer namine is talking to Diz and she says no matter how i assemble the memories they begin to flow out.If another memory is connected it cant return to its original source. Maybe xion is part of soras memory some how and thats why riku fights her and tries to bring her back.

Second if my first idea could make any sense than maybe the reason why xion looks like sora/ kairi could be because in the first game when sora gives up his heart or something like that to kairi to wake her up and when kairi gives it back maybe their hearts/memories connect somehow and thats y she resembles them.

What's with people and saying "feel free to flame?" Honestly, I believe Xion resulting from the part where Kairi purifies Sora's heart, changing back to his "normal form" better than from the scene where Sora frees Kairi's heart. It also seems to make more sense than from the night, unless she did take Roxas' keyblade to begin with. At least, you're not one of those people who are trying to say that instead of Namine and Roxas being born from Sora freeing Kairi's heart, it was Roxas and Xion. That annoys me a lot because it's been said numerous times, "Namine and Roxas were born at the same time." I don't see much issue with your theory, nor do I see much support. It's (this idea) happened before, but it at least you didn't try to replace Namine with Xion, like several recent theories I've seen.

SkeletonJack0131

Its interesting that your second paragraph is exactly what i said on the forums yesterday.... Weird eh?

Number XVI

First off, welcome to KHI! It's brilliant around here. :thumbsup: Also, good theory about the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back