• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soras Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydreamer01

at the begining of kh sora has a dream telling him he is the one that will open the door, sorry if i get this wrong but i thought riku would have had this dream saying that he was the real keyblade master meaning he was the one that would open the door.

so what do you think?

sorry if this has already been done before.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It was talking about the door to light at the end of KH2. Sora's heart opened it. See the picture.
5331fdd2.jpg

daydreamer01

I mean't in kh 1 at the very start you paly as sora in a dream he's having and you are choosing your weapon. Ithought that Riku was the choosen one for the keyblade so Riku should have been the one having this dream not Sora.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
That does seem pretty confusing. Maybe because the Keyblade was starting to sense darkness and weakness in Rikus heart, even before the dream, so maybe it just decided to pick Sora

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
destiny is a funny thing. It knows what is gona happen before it does. Perhaps destiny already knew the outcome.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Or maybe they just called it that because they just winded up there and they hated it so they blamed Destiny?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
VAT might have picked Riku to be the next keyblade master but the Keyblade made the final descision.
That's why Sora is called the Keyblade's Chosen one. I don't know maybe it will be answered in BBS.

Ximon

Keyblades can light and dark(ie, Riku gained a Dark Keyblade that could unlock hearts),its likely that he is not totaly lost in the darkness like Riku was.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ya know whats funny, that the kingdom key ran away from riku when he got darkness in his heart but in BBS, we notice that terra is in the darkness and still doesnt loose his keyblade, how weird isnt it?

Well we don't necessarily know how their keyblades work so you can't say that.
And that's only from what we've heard so far, it doesn't matter if that said person is "slipping into darkness" , it doesn't mean that you aren't able to wield a keyblade.

Like Ximon said, the attributes of the keyblade wielder does not directly influence the power in which the keyblade uses. Same goes for the respective realms, Sora's keyblade is from the realm of light, Mickey's Darkness and Riku's keyblade has the attribute of Twilight. But both Mickey and Riku can use the element of light. As long as you have a strong enough heart anyone can wield one.

See where I'm getting at with this?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Ya know whats funny, that the kingdom key ran away from riku when he got darkness in his heart but in BBS, we notice that terra is in the darkness and still doesnt loose his keyblade, how weird isnt it?

yeah but remember when terra joined darkness he tells MX that he uses that power for his friends..not for destruction...darkness isnt neccesarily bad its just the way you use it..like if Sora used the light in a bad way to destroy the worlds and all that then of course the keyblade would go to someone else..and if you notice Riku uses the keyblade in COM and the kh2..because he wasnt bad anymore..he used the darkness for good now not for bad..hope that answers your question??

Ximon

"...Darkness is not neccesarily bad its just the way you use it"
Wrong.Darkness is bad;no matter how much he says "but I'm using for my friends" because the Darkness ends up controling him, so no one truely masters the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back