• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Emotions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
In GBA CoM, you can barely tell what they're even talking about and how they react to one another, but in Re:CoM that whole concept changes. Every floor/hall of Castle Oblivion, basically everyone except Donald, Goofy, and Jiminny gave Sora a slap on the face. It feels as if Sora was being used the whole time and he has no purpose to actually exist. The Riku Replica cutscenes pretty much got to me. Sora's here trying to do his best to save Namine and everyone got in the way, trying to destroy him from inside to out. It's also sad how he left Donald and Goofy behind. The 3-D graphics changed alot of things. If I was in his place, I'd be emotionally scarred just trying to reach someone in a 13 floor castle that's nothing more but a manipulator that replaces memories to ones that "lie" to you. (I'm not a hater of Namine)

Also, I think this is the first time they used the word "die" in the KH games, well except for the original CoM of course.

What are your guys' thoughts?

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
Yes, Namine did make Sora's memories fubar, but because of the memories she gave him, he feels the need to protect her no matter what. Plus, it's not like she wanted to; she was "forced" to do it by Marluxia (Namine says that she did it so she could be free, but even if she hadn't, Marly probably would've killed her.), so Sora shouldn't hate her anyways.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I love Sora's facial expressions in this game.

CoM is an incredibly deep game, and imo the best in the series. It delves into backstory and even brings up the darker sides of things that aren't very apparent in KH1 and 2.

Awards
I love Sora's facial expressions in this game.

CoM is an incredibly deep game, and imo the best in the series. It delves into backstory and even brings up the darker sides of things that aren't very apparent in KH1 and 2.

Yeah, but I kinda thought he looked so miserable throughout the game.

Cissy

Bronze Member
The only thing that urked me about Re:COM was Sora's abnormally thick eyelashes.

Otherwise I was delighted with the wide array of facial expressions. Except maybe Vexen's weird eye-squint that they implemented, but I got used to it pretty quick.

Awards
The only thing that urked me about Re:COM was Sora's abnormally thick eyelashes.

Otherwise I was delighted with the wide array of facial expressions. Except maybe Vexen's weird eye-squint that they implemented, but I got used to it pretty quick.

Lol, I noticed that too when Sora closed his eyes during that one scene. I was like, trim those lashes.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Yeah, but I kinda thought he looked so miserable throughout the game.

That bothered me, but that fact that one could tell how miserable he seemed halfway made up for it.
Hey, CoM was a depressing game. Can't blame him for feeling so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back