• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's english voice actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

Whoaaahhhh. Are you sure that's him?? Well he's definitelly putting on a bit of a voice there. Hopefully there will be a bit of resemblence when he voices Sora...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Man. It's a good thing KH2 is long game because it's going to take me an hour to get used to Sora's new voice.

M

Monkey Man

I am glad they did not get some new squeaky guy to do his voice.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Hey, maybe haley will make his voice a little higher or something. I think Kevin Corn would have made a good Sora....if he made his voice a little less....feminine....

--------
off topic
I think Vic Mignionawould be a great voice for Reno (FFVII)

Soraox

BunnyCupCakes said:
Well, he's a GUY.
Doesn't that happen to u boys when your a CERTAIN age?

yeah it does and hey Sora got old to so its kind of good his voice changed even tho i didnt hear it yet

Oblivion115

he'll prolly change his voice doing the voice of sora. Afterall, if he didnt, he wouldnt be a good voice actor

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I am used to it because i have been watching IGPX since it started because i read in a Anime magizine that he was going to do Takeshi's voice. so i was like OMG I HAVE TO WATCH IT TO KNOW WHAT SORA'S NEW VOICE WAS GOING TO BE LIKE. and i am still kinda shocked and can't picture his voice as Sora's but im getting used to it. ^_^ I like it tho.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
woah....are you sure that is his voice? That voice sounds way older and much deeper than Hayley's voice should sound. It sounds older than just a few years. Sexy voice though :p

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
Eww, Haley sounds like Tai from Digimon!!! I hope he doesn't sound that way in KH2! He better sound the way he does in Home of the Giants (that's his up-coming movie).

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Lol, somebody else said that eariler. It would be really funny if Haley actually voiced a character in digimon. I've never watched the show myself so I wouldn't know if it sounded the same as Takeshi's. Oh, and I heard about that upcoming movie, Home of the Giants. It's been a while since he's done a movie. The last one he did was Secondhand Lions. Never saw that one, I wonder if it was good...

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
As I was playing COM memories, I thought Sora sounded the same. (It was kinda hard considering all we really hear is him going uhhhh!) I know that sounds lame, but I get the feeling that he'll be able to pull this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back