• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's english voice actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

OMG LOL thats hilarious! LOL as long as he tones it down and doesnt wear that anime voice . . . its cool but OMG . . . thats HALEY!? He lost that distinctive sound hes always had . . . thats wat they get for putting it off so long . . . their star goes through puberty . . . lol the vid screwed up for me and kept repeating "Toast!" again and again . . . with that stupid explosion after . . . LOL

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Kadaj88 said:
that is definetly not Haley's voice. Tha is someone elses voice. that doesn't even sound like Haley. someone else did the voice for Tai from digimon and it's the same person on IGPX and Wolf's Rain

THANK YOU!!!!! lol

at least im not the only one who notices!

chasingdusk

I just heard like five seconds of the ending FMV and I have to say that the japanese actor who did Sora has a really nice voice. I just hope Haley Joel Osment's voice sounds just as sexy! *smirks*

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
chasingdusk said:
I just heard like five seconds of the ending FMV and I have to say that the japanese actor who did Sora has a really nice voice. I just hope Haley Joel Osment's voice sounds just as sexy! *smirks*

you and me both...^^ sora is so kawaii! so why can't he get a sexy voice? ...does HJO even sound like he could be? o.0 whoa....that would be weird...

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

I've heard the japanese voice for sora and i liked it, it totally fit and sounded believable. But the one on the link, it made me angry. I hope thats not Haley, it'll be hard to get used too...

chasingdusk

Just reminding you guys that IGPX (Immortal Grand Prix) is tonight at 10:30 on Cartoon Network! Those who want to hear Sora's voice tune in!

I also found this hilarious audio clip of the Japanese actor who voices Sora singing "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid.

*SPOILERS*

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EYLWIZE72KOQ2RY23O34GRIJS

Thanks to the livejournal community: 0kingdom_hearts. It's frickin' hilarious!

unknow_92

Either way he has to sound different when the game come out cuz hes playing a 15 year old boy, so he has to sound a little more miture but i dont think his voice will change dramticly.

bogus283

if you listen to his voice in link to the cartoon network link that was posted earlier it sounds alot more like HJO. the first clip posted is from the original mini-series, as im sure at least one person has pointed out before me...

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
An an interview a long time ago, HJO stated that he will be using the same voice for Sora as he does for (What's his name on IGPX [I think that's the name of the show] ).

Last edited:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Sora's KH II voice should sound like his KH one except more deeper and mature. You can't just change it drastically or anything even if it still sounds good. I'm just hoping that whatever Haley's going to do with his voice will sound like Sora or else whipping will ensue.

WHIPPING I SAY!

LOL. Sorry, got a little carried away.

YAY! My first post!:D

chasingdusk

Sora's_Got_A_Gun said:
*reffering to chasingduck's comment* sora? singing? LMAO!!!!!
oh man... im gunna laugh so hard at that part!

Did you download it? Isn't it hilarious? It sounds like Sora's voice actor is trying way to hard! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back