• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Fusion Ability

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiku10

I think if you fuse with either Goofy or one of the other team mates u get in other lvls u will go into drive mode. I have no clue what would happen with donald

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
There will be more than one fusion, but I hope there are a ton. If you fuse with Donald, you should like get infinte MP and your magic should be twice as strong, but you couldn't attack, since in Brave Mode you can't use Magic. It's a thought.

Heres my theory, In KH1 you learned abilitys right!, So what if characters had to learn the Fusion ability i.e you learned Ragnarok in KH1 youmay learn it by leveling up or recieve the ability by beating a boss... What do you think?

S

stral

if there is gonna be a fusion, i dont think it can be learned after beating a boss... i mean, it's seems to big a feature to just be learned after beating a boss in the middle of the game... maybe after beating one of the 1st bosses...

helfd24

New information from a trailer presented at the Jump Festa recently has been released though the actual trailer has not made its way onto the Internet yet.

Below are quick notes of things seen in the trailer that can be considered as new information or interesting:

- There are scenes of Namine speaking with the blonde haired kid.
- Various scenes featuring the blonde haired kid
- Scene of Kairi speaking with Selphie
- Scene of Sora fusing with Donald in which Sora's custome changes to blue.
- Gummi Ship scenes

his cloths turn blue, i didnt know that, thats awsome, i thought it only turns red but i guess thats only with goofy,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back