• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Calibur III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing im going to be so stoked when this comes out.I could beat anyone with Yungsung and Link were my favorites.iIf its a playstation2 exclusion im going to kill namco.
Btw im about to read the acticle Rhenao.I hope IGN is wrong as well.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
I really dont trust Ign but i do trust Gamespote and look at this piece of bad news

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/soulcaliburiii/index.html?q=Soul+Calibur+III

May be if it sells good on PS2 it will go to Xbox and Gamecube Tenchu Warth of Heavens went to Xbox and was just renamed..

Well I am still going to get it.. I personally like the Gamecube better they control was easier to use.. I want it to be on Gamecube... I will only hope it wil go to All three....

UPDATE!! CONFIRMED PPL IN SOUL CALIBUR III

Tira
Zasalamel
Setsuka

Cassandra
Astaroth
Ivy
Raphael
Talim
Nightmare
Mitsurugi
Taki

This ppl where in the Trailer Tira Zasalamel and Setsuka are the new ones here a pics of them

Tira

Zasalamel

Setsuka

dark_palladin

I'm glad Raphael is in this one, but for all you ppl who say your glad Mitsurugi is in it or you hope Taki is in it that is kinda crazy. One they play a part in the whole story line and these characters were in the first one.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
It is supposed to be out some time this year in 2005 according to Gamespot.com. The Director of the game said that the three new chracters take place of the special chracters. Thus is the reason for it being on one console. And this is the first time that SC seris has been on one console.. A arcade version of SCIII has yet to be discussed of yet either...

Dark_Blade

that is cool because i like to play the game when i get the chance to because i have to much school work and i have to work every day after school now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back