• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Calibur ^^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Zidane]

I play SC4 almost everyday, my best in order are :Taki, Talim, Cassanrda, and Amy

anyone else here play some Soul Cal?

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm mostly a Xianghua and Seong-Mina player, but I do play as Cassandra and Amy once in a while.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I would love to play as Link, but I don't have the Gamecube version. Although, I'm not the biggest fan of crossovers.

I play soul calibur iv maybe once a month lol and I use Tira

Tira's one of my favorite characters, but she's hard for me to master. D:

[Zidane]

I feel that soul cal. is one of the best fighters ever made, impact, just frames, and unblockables, there are so many elements that take skill, but opinions are noted.....

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Did anyone use link in 2?
I played as link in that version and I played as spawn in the Xbox version...

But When three came around... I played as Zasalamel, Tira, Sigfried, Amy, Cervantes, Nightmare, and yoda and DV in four...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I feel that soul cal. is one of the best fighters ever made, impact, just frames, and unblockables, there are so many elements that take skill, but opinions are noted.....

Just Frames are nice and all, but they don't mean dick if the fundamental system the game is based upon doesn't work. All that jive about how vertical attacks are dodged and how horizontal attacks work just completely breaks down during play. That and the 8-way run is completely broken and there's almost no reason not to abuse it like a mixed race step-child. It's like Namco didn't even give a fuck after the second one.

[Zidane]

Well I will agree with you about the whole 8 way run crap I dispise that stuff, and then people think their all kewl when their like "Oh, did you see that 66 B+K" that gets really annoying, but I feel that just frames depending on the character can serve extremly useful, like ivy for instance her just frames and her camofluage make her alost unstopable, along with Xiangua's.... uhhhh.... Idk blue thingy, it changes her sance, so a very skiled gamer would have to remember her move sets in such a perdicerment, like I said opinions are welcomed XD, so that's mine

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
its been a while since i played any soul calibur games i own the originalon the dreamcast and 2 on the gamecube and ps2...
My best character are
Mitsurugi
Link
Taki
Ivy
Maxi
Kilik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back