• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special BBS Theme Download here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
put the .ptf file inside the PSP/THEME folder :D. If it's not there, just create one :3.

It should look like this X:\Name_of_your_PSP\PSP\THEME :D

edit: Disconnect your psp, go to Design and choose it from the list... ta~da you got the theme installed 8D

Did that. Still not there. :c

Select USB CONNECTION under SETTINGS on your PSP. Then open up the PSP directory under MY COMPUTER on your...computer. There should be a bunch of folders within that. Go to the folder called PSP; within it, there should be a folder called THEMES. If not, then create one. Place the theme into that folder, and disconnect your PSP. Now on your PSP, go to THEME SETTINGS under SETTINGS, and manually set your new theme.

Did all that. It's not on my PSP still. D: Is there something else I need to do it, like another hookup or something?
When I look for instructions online, I keep seeing mentions of transferring the file to the Memory Stick, or something. Even the instructions that come with the theme say that.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i don't know what's wrong because it should be there,
the folder in your psp's memory root should be called THEME ,you must make sure they're all captical letters
and then put the ptf file in it

the last thing i can think of is,what's your firmware? (i doubt it has any connection,but who knows)

Unknownkidz

Well, that's what you actually did - you transferred the .ptf file to your memory stick... inside the THEME folder :O! It should actually show up in the THEME SETTINGS on your psp... is there nothing below "Original" and "Classic" when you are in the theme settings?

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
THAT'S what I did wrong. I thought the folder name was supposed to be THEMES, not THEME. I was ONE letter off. xD Works now, thanks for the help, it is VERY appreciated!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
posting downloads is not allowed on KHI last i checked, maybe you shold reconsider doing these kind of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back