• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

speeding worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone else think the game is too...quick ..ohhhhh how to word it for example Mulans world it took atleast 45mins to beat and it was quick where if we where in KH1 example wonderland took atleast around 1hour and .30min It felt like a really long time bearting 1 KH world but it feels simpley easy and quick to beat a KH2 world.

NOW i love KH2 and all the cool new stuff we can do but how come it its takeing very little time this game is suppose to play80-100hrs of gameplay!

BUT TWILIGHT TOWN WAS AWSOME IT TOOK FOREVER!!!! :D all worlds should sorta be like that .. I perfer long worlds like the KH ones...

anyone else have a comment on the length of each world? i would like to hear it.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o.o Most reviewers say each world is about 1 - 2 hours long + a second visit.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I guess the reason they feel short is cause you revisit them to continue the storyline. And yeah, Im on Pride Lands already and I feel like i got there too quick, and I barely have time to play the game with exams going on right now.

King Sora

KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
Anyone else think the game is too...quick ..ohhhhh how to word it for example Mulans world it took atleast 45mins to beat and it was quick where if we where in KH1 example wonderland took atleast around 1hour and .30min It felt like a really long time bearting 1 KH world but it feels simpley easy and quick to beat a KH2 world.

NOW i love KH2 and all the cool new stuff we can do but how come it its takeing very little time this game is suppose to play80-100hrs of gameplay!

BUT TWILIGHT TOWN WAS AWSOME IT TOOK FOREVER!!!! :D all worlds should sorta be like that

anyone else have a comment on the length of each world? i would like to hear it.

yeah, after i completed mulan's world (the first time) it took me about an hour, and i was like "hm..am i missing anything? that seemed way too quick" but then again, i havn't gone inside the palace gates or been introduced to the extra bosses.

When i went to Beast's world, i also did that pretty quickly, even though i know there is gonna be some more bosses to beat n stuff. I'm in the underworld right nwo and thats taking a while..but it mainly consists of walking around

keybaldemasterme

yea...it is toooooo qucik i mean i`ve been playing for 6-9 hours or so (lol need to check) and i`m already in port royal....i know youu come back to the places but youu know! it needs a little more... hehe i dunno how to explain it! :)

snowbunnie

all my world clock at 1hour.....except for Olympus...>.> thats 2 hours.....and TwilightTown of course 4 hours ><!
I felt I didnt see enough of Jack Sparrow =[

Cl0ud

there are more to it, there are several parts to the world's story, its not like a all in one shot thing.

snowbunnie

hehe I'm just afraid the game will be done in less then 2 weeks T_T...but I can't seem to slowdown lol

BULLETPROOF

well i'm gonna play on proud once i get the game so it should last longer, the game is supposed to last 40-50 hours. anyone else playing on proud ? i played both at my freinds house standard is way to easy, i have the game but can't open it till spring break which is in 16 days

inutikidude

ya i think the words r too short too. i've only play for like 9 hrs and im almost done with port royal :/ but of course we'll be revisiting all of them later

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:

BUT TWILIGHT TOWN WAS AWSOME IT TOOK FOREVER!!!! :D all worlds should sorta be like that .. I perfer long worlds like the KH ones...

How on earth did it take you 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish Wonderland!? I finished wonderland in less than 20 minutes. It takes me more than an hour to finish the worlds in KH2. I'm starting to think you guys are skipping the cutscenes or doing something shady to finish these worlds so fast.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
King Sora_Strife said:
How on earth did it take you 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish Wonderland!? I finished wonderland in less than 20 minutes. It takes me more than an hour to finish the worlds in KH2. I'm starting to think you guys are skipping the cutscenes or doing something shady to finish these worlds so fast.

Yeah I feel the same. Level up, find some items do something. But don't skip cutscenes. Do what is said above and the worlds would not be so fast. For a second I thought that I was the only person who took my time with the worlds.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
it feels easy becuase your rushing threw it all and not relising this......and i know you are cos your so excited about the game that you want to get further to unlock new shit

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Exactly. Plus they're probably skipping cutscenes as well. I must be the only one playing the game to it's full.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah they just proabally just want to finsish it before anyone else....................but i dont want to finish it fast cos then i know that ill have ot wait to play KH3

like im gonna take atleast a month or two to finish it to keep me going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back