• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spider Man 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Ok I was on youtube yesterday, all hyped up for the new X Men film.. And then I thought.. What about Spider Man.. So I checked out some trailers and began getting really excited due to the fact Venom was in alot of them.. But then I read the comments and see all this stuff like.. 'I saw some clips from The Mummy 2' and
'Venoms costume is too skinny and looks like a re colouring of Spawn'..

So does anyone know if it's actually been confirmed that Venom is in Spider Man 3?

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
well, it really looks a lot like venom....and he is kinda skinny too. i don't know if venom is confirmed or anything, but spidey has that cool black suit, so i think that venoms in the movie too.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/
Looking at this page, you can click to see a picture of Spiderman in a black suite (when venom attached to him) You can also see Eddie Brock (Venom) listed, as well as the Sandman, and Man-Wolf. Plus i bet that Harry Osborn is going to become Green goblin, so this could turn out to have loads of villains.

1948dragon_

venom is going to be in spider man 3. and harrys going to turn into the hob goblin not the green goblin (even thought there basicly the same)

S

Shadow Soldier

I cant remember who the Sandman was.. the lizard man was the Professor with the one arm.. but who the hell is the sandman? And I think they should bring Rhino into the scene.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Shadow Soulja said:
I cant remember who the Sandman was.. the lizard man was the Professor with the one arm.. but who the hell is the sandman? And I think they should bring Rhino into the scene.

The sandman wasn't ever shown in the newer spiderman cartoon series, but he was in the older one, you know, with the "Spiderman, Spiderman Does whatever a spider can" theme song. He also appeared in the comics (duh) and in Spiderman's Amazing friends.

S

Shadow Soldier

Thats why I didnt know of him? I hated the old cartoon and old comics./

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I've never seen the old ones or read the comics, but I have a 300 page book about everything in Spiderman and that's what it said.

Terrance101

You can't diss the oldies that's what made Spidey what he is......but yeah i heard that Spiderman 3 is going to blow ppl away and kill at the box office. Even though he isn't my fav as a superhero the movies by spidey are the best so far.
X-Men 3, Spidey 3, and Superman look out for them.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Spider-man 3 news and infos. Click here
I always go to this superhero hype site and they have accurate information about Spider-Man 3. There's other upcoming superhero films like Superman Returns.

MikeOxBig

1948dragon_ said:
venom is going to be in spider man 3. and harrys going to turn into the hob goblin not the green goblin (even thought there basicly the same)

No...if Harry would be anything it would be the second Green Goblin, because the Hobgoblin was a completely different person and if Harry was the Hobgoblin it would ruin the character and I would think they would want to stay true to the comics, but in a lot of Superhero movies they don't ( X-Men 1-3, Elektra, Daredevil etc.)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
MikeOxBig said:
No...if Harry would be anything it would be the second Green Goblin, because the Hobgoblin was a completely different person and if Harry was the Hobgoblin it would ruin the character and I would think they would want to stay true to the comics, but in a lot of Superhero movies they don't ( X-Men 1-3, Elektra, Daredevil etc.)

Actually, in the Ultimate Spider-Man series, Harry did become the Hobgoblin instead of the Green Goblin. They have already used Ultimate stuff in the movies (the X-Men's costumes) so he could become the Hobgoblin (They'd probably do that to avoid re-using a villain, which is considered non-original)

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
let me clear this up. this is the story plot. peter is going out with MJ. J. jonah jameson hires eddie brock(topher grace who played eric on that 70s show) to find out why mj dumped his son at the end of the last movie. then peter finds the symbyote suit. he later ditches it in a church it seeps into the main area where brock is and gets him. he then turns into VENOM. meanwhile a love triangle starts between peter, MJ, and gwen stacey. then a new bad guy the sandman teams up with HARRY who is the NEW GREEN GOBLIN to take out peter and venom. that is basicly a summary of the CONFIRMED BY THE PRODUCER spider-man 3 plot. they have evan released a poster for the film.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Haywire KeyBlade said:
let me clear this up. this is the story plot. peter is going out with MJ. J. jonah jameson hires eddie brock(topher grace who played eric on that 70s show) to find out why mj dumped his son at the end of the last movie. then peter finds the symbyote suit. he later ditches it in a church it seeps into the main area where brock is and gets him. he then turns into VENOM. meanwhile a love triangle starts between peter, MJ, and gwen stacey. then a new bad guy the sandman teams up with HARRY who is the NEW GREEN GOBLIN to take out peter and venom. that is basicly a summary of the CONFIRMED BY THE PRODUCER spider-man 3 plot. they have evan released a poster for the film.

Where did you find this?
And I didn't say he would become Hobgoblin, I said he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back