• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler Days) Someone has a lot of Skeletons in his Closet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's been said in an interview, I believe. Not like I know the exact one.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Really though howcome I have no memory of this, can I at least have a link to this interview or article or something? Not that I don't believe you, I think it's impossible for the master to be AtW anyways, but it's still fishy business.

NVM Liya's a ninja.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
What's not to get? If we believe keychain = Master, then the fact DS has one when he is still an apprentice contradicts that.
It could be explained by him being a replica of a Master, simply put.

That means, I obviously missed something. Keychain = Master? How so?

A

Azrael

How do you just know that Liya? The fact he's new just makes him more suspicious. Why else would you want to chase down someone like MX? He's an out of control replica....I also remember hearing about something Maleficent did to cause MX to disappear, maybe she stole his heart. I'm rambling.

She led this replica to seek darkness and was betrayed by it. I don't noe.

Awards
Meh but that's what he's doing...Why is it that Xemnas wouldn't revert to looking like MX once he became a nobody? Would the memories of him as Apprentice Xehanort keep him in that form?
It's not a simple math problem where
MX=body and soul
Xehanort= body, soul, and heart
Xehanort - heart = MX

MX becomes a new, complete being and then undergoes changes as a Nobody.
Xemnas is a Nobody. MX isn't.

Their Master definitely is a new character and is not Ansem.

And his eyes used to be Brown.
This is debatable. I would say his eyes were always orange.

The characters in KH have high and low resolution faces. The low resolution faces sometimes lose/distort details.

High res AtW face:
AnsemtheWise.png

Low res AtW face:
AnsemtheWiseLabCoat.png

Here's the problem. Only the low res face is used in the flashback scene. But we also see the low res face (with the "brownish" eyes) occasionally in TWTNW cutscenes, when AtW's eyes are obviously supposed to be orange. Without a high res face in a flashback, then, we'd have no way of knowing.

A

Azrael

Perhaps the orange eyes are an after-effect of spending years exiled in the darkness?

A

Audo

I'd rather AtW's eyes were brown in the flashback, much like Xehanort's. It adds credence to the whole "Orange Eyes = being too close to darkness" thing.

SuperSailorEarth

I thought that the orange eyes and tan skin thing was confirmed that the person is close to darkness. Kind of like how the people close to light have bright vibrant blue eyes.

Muse

you look atrocious
I thought that the orange eyes and tan skin thing was confirmed that the person is close to darkness. Kind of like how the people close to light have bright vibrant blue eyes.

I really doubt that Marluxia is close to light. :v

A

Audo

uh, who said those were fake hearts? they could have easily been extracted real hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back