• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, that's anticlimactic.

I'm a bit perturbed. After all the hype and theories, this is what we get? Hmph.
Lol, and this is Watanabe who did this. The man we all hoped that would make Days a success. Well, not saying he didn't, it looks like the rest is pretty good.
*Twilight Night* said:
And thus:

It is, truly, Roxas's game.

Dun dun dun.
:O

SuperSailorEarth

I'm a bit perturbed. After all the hype and theories, this is what we get? Hmph.

I agree. But nothing has come of the Room of Sleep or the Room of Awakening yet, right? We still have that to look forwards to.

And the threesome comment: woooooow.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, what can I say to all of you who seem to be disappointed?

You were asking for a miracle and a half with all of these radical, speculative, and convoluted theories; we were all bound to be disappointed.
Muahahaha....I simply cannot wait to witness Rain's reaction after she completes the game....

gosox333

So, assuming Ven somehow ends up as a part of Sora, Sora will have three different people inside of him.

That's kinda wierd.......

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Well, it's not really that surprising in retrospect because

You were asking for a miracle and a half with all of these radical, speculative, and convoluted theories; we were all bound to be disappointed.

i'm pretty sure this is how people felt when they found out roxas was sora's nobody, and how people will be feeling if terra becomes part of xehanort (which is looking mighty likely at the moment)

asides from a few things like diz being ansem the games are easy to predict

Lol, and this is Watanabe who did this. The man we all hoped that would make Days a success. Well, not saying he didn't, it looks like the rest is pretty good.

Uh, I don't think it was Watanabe that determined this, what with this being a main, central plot issue, and Nomura's the one who decides that. Who the scenario writer is and what he does plays a big part in HOW the plot happens, but he can only do so much.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, assuming Ven somehow ends up as a part of Sora, Sora will have three different people inside of him.

That's kinda wierd.......

What about Riku:wink:

Uurg, I hope to get there soon. Started playing it an hour ago. I'm up to Vexen

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well, what can I say to all of you who seem to be disappointed?

Muahahaha....I simply cannot wait to witness Rain's reaction after she completes the game....

That's what happens when you think too hard about a video game.

peachie

And the point of that was...? What? An obligatory female character just for shits and giggles?

It's not that I wanted Xion to be some bizarre and complex enigma like some theories suggested, rather I'm not very happy because something like that could have been left out completely. Also the whole gender mix fusion thing is strange.
I really, really dislike how Xion's existence and story was self contained like that. The only way I could have seen any significance in her whatsoever was to have her be related to KH3 or BBS.

What the fuck.
I'm really glad I didn't wait all summer and September for that.

LMAO.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Guess that gives me more incentive to make that Roxas Fanclub.

I really, really dislike how Xion's existence and story was self contained like that.

Well, think about it. She's never mentioned or heard from in the games. At all. Nor it's sequels, and compilations. No character bothers to say she existed. Axel doesn't give a damn about her either, except Roxas. And now that makes sense. It was either cop-out with everyone's memories of her erased, or let everyone remember, and create an even BIGGER plot hole in existence of the series. I'll be surprised if this doesn't turn out to be true, because it ties everything together nicely as overhyped as it was. The reason why they never added the 14th in Organization 13. No grave for her. That was the best path they could've taken with adding a random retcon in. Though, something about Ven's memories of Aqua could have worked well to tie BBS into it.

Good thing is, I wasn't interested in it for Xion, so ^^. I'm saved the disappointment. Well, kind of. I'm still bitter at the scrap the CoM members got. At least Xion's screen time wasn't completely wasted when she's Roxas in reality.

And I don't mind the gender situation.

In fact, Xion is genderless, considering she's just memories made solid/puppet. And those memories simply shape her to be that certain gender: female or male. But, in reality, she's neutral. Unless memories can be female or so >>. You can never know.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Now, just because Xion is the leaked memories of Sora, doesn't mean it won't have ties to BBS. What about the blue hair? There may be a small connection which won't really be revealed until later games. But yes, it has already been predicted from the get go that Xion is a puppet of memories. No suprise there.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
im not totally convinced by this.
didnt xion join the organization before castle oblivion started?
so that would mean that sora wasnt even in the pod at the time she is introduced

Estella

It could've happened when Kairi purified Sora,maybe not all the memories went back to him.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It depends if they found a way around that.

But, if it makes anyone feel better, from what I read, the scene is rather tragic-like.

=D?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
ill probably get emotional in that scene
has r/r been confirmed? or was it only speculation?

peachie

im not totally convinced by this.
didnt xion join the organization before castle oblivion started?
so that would mean that sora wasnt even in the pod at the time she is introduced

Couldn't she have just been a "blank" puppet at that point? Then after the memories start leaking she starts taking the form of Xion as we've seen.

It does takes her a while for her to take off her hood and reveal herself to Roxas, after all.

It depends if they found a way around that.

But, if it makes anyone feel better, from what I read, the scene is rather tragic-like.

=D?

Not really. Much ado about nothing, I say.

Lolita

Dear You
Lmfao.
So many theories. Endless number of theories. Fun theories.
Wasted to something ever so simple. >: I preffered something complicated like in the other KH games like her being related to Aqua or something else. :/ Oh well.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Now this is just from what I've gathered at Gamefaqs, so you don't have to take it as truth, but I'd say that it's pretty likely since quite a few people are saying this to be so, as well as the person who first showed off the pictures of the leaked copy of 358/2 Days, who has apparently beaten the game.

Xion is supposedly a puppet created from leaked memories of Sora. Apparently she ends up getting absorbed into Roxas, giving him the ability to duel-wield.

That's pretty much it.

umm...yeah i thorized that too a way while back. sounds reasonable

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Some guy on Gamefaqs said:
Basically, she's a Sora clone since Xemnas is unsure he can rely on the actual Sora. Her face is Kairi's because she's powered by Sora's memory; as Sora's memory recovers, she looks more and more like Sora. And in the end, just like the real Sora needed to absorb Roxas to become complete, so does she. Roxas...doesn't let that happen.

So uh, I guess Rain was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back