• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- About the new trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

u see i was watching the trailer and there's this part where kairi is in a prison and someone's with her talking to a heartless (or something like that) who do u think it is?

And what do you guys think about the part where Kairi jumps... what his she doing...

And maleficent she looks more powerfull anyway that pic that we saw of Sora with BHK friends it's in the trailer but instead of entering TT he is leaving it... with the old clothes...

well just questions that i hopped someone could help or discuss with me

EDIT: seems like that some parts of this have already been posted... sorry

Last edited:

dejah

:|
Re: About the new trailer

i havent seen the trailer!! where can i see it?

DarkOblivion

kairi is i a prison with pluto and probaly an unknown, she is jumping down to a platform where sora was previously fighting

diogo14

DarkOblivion said:
kairi is i a prison with pluto and probaly an unknown, she is jumping down to a platform where sora was previously fighting

yeah that makes sense... but i don't know... pluto? Maybe...

and something else u know i got this feeling that there's more of this trailer to be seen... u know i think they didn't recorded it all... don't know...

and it seems that there's the beach part that we have seen in the Deep Dive Trailer of KH FM

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

yeah that makes sense... but i don't know... pluto? Maybe...

and something else u know i got this feeling that there's more of this trailer to be seen... u know i think they didn't recorded it all... don't know...

and it seems that there's the beach part that we have seen in the Deep Dive Trailer of KH FM

well yes this is only 1 half of the trailer

dejah

:|

DarkOblivion said:
well yes this is only 1 half of the trailer

Wee!!!
i cant wait to watch the whole thing!!!!!!!!:D

Lightkeeper05

Oooooooooo My Godddddddddddd!!!!!!!!! Its Like The Sun!!! So Preety< Yet It Can Blind U Lol

King Sora

can somebody put the downloadable link in this forum? I am at school and the laptop's that they issue us have certain websites blocked...so i cannot go to www.kh2.co.uk. So if they can put the direct link to the download it would be great. Thanks!

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

diogo14 said:
khu it's a site www.kh2.co.uk they have the trailer there
Actually, no, they dont have the trailer on there. They have a link to Filefront on there, and Filefront has the trailer, but unfortunately, Filefront sucks ass.

diogo14

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Actually, no, they dont have the trailer on there. They have a link to Filefront on there, and Filefront has the trailer, but unfortunately, Filefront sucks ass.

it's the same thing... and i think that everyone understand me

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

diogo14 said:
it's the same thing... and i think that everyone understand me
ummm, actually no, it's not the same thing. Because FileFront sucks, and KHU doesn't. If you could download the video right off of KHU, then that might be cool, but you cant. They just send you to FileF*** instead.

diogo14

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
ummm, actually no, it's not the same thing. Because FileFront sucks, and KHU doesn't. If you could download the video right off of KHU, then that might be cool, but you cant. They just send you to FileF*** instead.

there are times where you can download trailers directly from KHU and there are times that you can't (u have to be linked to FileFront)... but yeah whatever

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

diogo14 said:
there are times where you can download trailers directly from KHU and there are times that you can't (u have to be linked to FileFront)... but yeah whatever
I know that, which is why I'd prefer to download it off of KHU. I already know the KHU doesn't suck with downloading, and I know that FileF*** does suck. Do you see my logic now?

diogo14

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
I know that, which is why I'd prefer to download it off of KHU. I already know the KHU doesn't suck with downloading, and I know that FileF*** does suck. Do you see my logic now?

yes i see ok nevermind back to topic then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back