• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] I want to clear a few things up...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Look it's fine.

Unfortunately, I didn't think I'd need to extend my post so I didn't have ones reserved and my images exceed the limits. I'll link this post to the OP and this will be the next one. All should fit, hopefully.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We've got a pretty good collection in our gallery here if you never need anything :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've snagged all the 3D images I need. I just need to screenshot the ones from previous games. You guys shouldn't hassle~

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Sorry I misunderstood your post. I thought you said you couldn't find pictures of Lea and the study.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Done the three I wanted to do. 9 images used there out of the maximum 10. Not sure if I'm going to do the whole YMX vs. Terra-nort.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Done the three I wanted to do. 9 images used there out of the maximum 10. Not sure if I'm going to do the whole YMX vs. Terra-nort.

You could combine several images into one....

only playing :p

Thanks for the analysis!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You could combine several images into one....
Hahaha no.

I've seen people say that the Drop Gauge goes up in the Jump Festa Trailer, however Famitsu's demo report states:
The most interesting part is the Drop Gauge displayed on the bottom right of the screen when you play. When the Drop Gauge hits zero, the characters are switched. There is a time limit on the gauge and it seems that it cannot be replenished.
Whether or not they made it that way for the demo is yet to be seen however either it can be replenished by combos, or there is no way.

Edit: Just checked, the green bar does go up in the trailer, however is anyone entirely certain that green bar is for the Drop Gauge and not for the bonuses you get when swapping?

Yomi

Thanks for clearing up the locations of where all the characters are! I really thought that Xemnas was in Traverse Town. I kind of don't understand why he'd be in Prankster's Paradise of all places though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for clearing up the locations of where all the characters are! I really thought that Xemnas was in Traverse Town. I kind of don't understand why he'd be in Prankster's Paradise of all places though.
Probably the same reason why Ansem SoD is in Notre Dame. Unfortunately, we don't know why yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back