• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) im confused...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

charkey445

ok two questions that have been bugging me: 1. so AtW is dead and he didnt time travel right? 2. how are the Unversed connected to the Nobodies and Heartless and where did they come from?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
ok two questions that have been bugging me: 1. so AtW is dead and he didnt time travel right? 2. how are the Unversed connected to the Nobodies and Heartless and where did they come from?

No to number one.

(25 character)

Beyer

1. No, he was merely sent to the Dark Realm. He did say anything could happen.
2. They were basically a consequence of Vanitas existing. Because he himself is basically an Unverse (created from Ven's darkness/negative emotions). They are connected to heartless and nobodies in the way that they are currently a plague on the worlds and you fight them everywhere.

I have my own question though:
Because Vanitas is from Ven and Vanitas is the cause of Unverse, does that mean all unverse and from Ven? Meaning each unverse you kill was destroying another part of Ven's darkness?

charkey445

wow, i never thought of it likes that. possibly, because vanitas originated from ven so in a sense yeah

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I know this might totally be gibberish and probably wrong but I couldn't but wonder...Ansem the wise was the one who created those black cloaks that the organization members wore in Kh com and kh2 right? all that after the events of BBS with some time, right?....Then why is MX wearing this in the first scene of the game YouTube - Master Xehanort and Ven at Destiny Island.

It might be totally ridiculous but could this have happened after the events of BBS?

Xion14

It might be totally ridiculous but could this have happened after the events of BBS?

Are you referring to the MX and Ven on DI because if you are then no it didn't take place after BBS, it took place BEFORE Ven was even with Aqua and Terra with ME @ LoD.

B

brosandi

I know this might totally be gibberish and probably wrong but I couldn't but wonder...Ansem the wise was the one who created those black cloaks that the organization members wore in Kh com and kh2 right? all that after the events of BBS with some time, right?....Then why is MX wearing this in the first scene of the game YouTube - Master Xehanort and Ven at Destiny Island.

No, clearly MX created the cloaks they wore, and then Xemnas made them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back