• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(spoilers) Lea, saix, and braig in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captzakksparrow

after playing 358/2 days, its kinda confirmed about braig, but what about Lea(axel) and saix, they built it up like they used to be best friends.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
And we should pretty much assume that they used to be friends, and planned something prior to becoming Nobodies, are shortly thereafter. BBS could end up shedding light on it if it's THAT important, but it seems more like just a subplot that doesn't need too much elaboration.

Radon

mofo
I think it will end up being more than just a subplot that doesn't need to be elaborated upon. I think they will serve some sort of importance in BBS or KH3.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I honestly don't see what Axel and Saïx can provide to BBS's plot except fanservice on Axel's end.

Saïx is simply there to throw off said fanservice and not make it appear like Axel is whored so much.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure they'll be in it, though, if the Days Ultimania Interviews were correct. *checks we're in spoilers section*

358/2 Days Ultimania said:
Ishida: For the scenes done as movies, we chose to centre around cut scenes that showed the feelings of Roxas and Xion and the others. Also, as for the scene in which Axel’s true name comes out, Nomura told us, ‘because it’s an important scene that connects to ‘KHBbS’, I want it to leave an impression on the player’, that part became a movie. Some of them were also taken from previous titles in the series, but, in total the time taken up by new movies is longer.

peachie

I honestly don't see what Axel and Saïx can provide to BBS's plot except fanservice on Axel's end.

Ha ha, watch DS turn out to be Lea.

But joking aside, it's basically what goldpanner pointed out. Since whatever it was they were planning on was explicitly mentioned in the Ultimania, I'd say it's almost certain human Saix and Axel will be in it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I was really hoping we'd get a game without Axel.
Not a fan.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I would honestly rather see the Axel/Saix childhood friendship carried out in a similar way to Disney Stories; you know, Ventus, Aqua, or Terra hops to the world where they lived and interacts with them there. If Terra really IS the Xehanort of KH1/2 fame, as some believe, that could be where and how he met and found out about those two...

I hope it doesn't become a super huge chunk of the story revolving around them. Side-story/world-based story would be much better in my opinion. Perhaps they'll introduce a new original world we've not yet seen with those two being residents of the world. *shrugs* We don't even know, really, how old they had been at the time of BBS, since we don't know their ages when they became Nobodies. >_>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Axel and Siax's somebodies may appear in BBS. I mean I doubt that will be overly important but they may atleast appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back