• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers: Picture Request/Findings Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I cleared out the posts whos users didn't read my post entirely. Again read it...

Anyways I have a picture request as well. Chances are no one has it but oh well. Does anyone happen to have an in-game picture of Riku? Not the CGI quality of him in the end, but one with him in normal graphics (one with his new clothes). If anyone gets one for me thanks.

Miko

This may have been asked already... >_>

Anyone kno the new Keyblade's and stuff or have picture's of them?

o_O i've seen only TWO in Some video's... and there from Halloween town and Port Royal

DannyKilla

Hey...Man i love riku...He looks awesome. I just hope his voice sounds good..But anyways, Could i get a high quality pick with sora doing a reaction command verses Xaldin or Saix...And sora and riku Teaming up donig an atack

keyblade_creator

Anyone have a pic of the Intro when Sora throws the keyblade at Marluxia,and Marluxia trying to strike Sora with his scythe? :(

Last edited:
U

understatement

Could you give me some micky pics any with the org cloke on him please much and many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back