• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spring Semester (Romance RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com

“Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.”

It’s the start of a new term at Kiseki High School. New students are joining and old students are causing problems. Grades are important but so is getting a date for the Spring Waltz. As things get completive between girls. Boys are starting to make their moves. Some boys are too shy to ask anyone out, others are too cocky for any girl to say yes too. Some girls seem to think they command the flow of the school while in the final two weeks before the dance many people have been asked out. The few that are left are scrambling to find someone that will go with them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rules:

No fighting!!! (I am sick of RP’s with fights in them that’s why I made this. Only if it‘s called for are you allow to fight.)
You can make your character look however you want but you have to follow the school uniform designs.

Girls

Boys

Third POV
Be Literate
NO Power Playing
You can’t godmodder.
No people over the age of 18 and no one under 15.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~*Template*~

Name
Appearance: (Follow template designs nothing else matters if it‘s a picture post at the bottom. If any of you want to use the characters that are as sample tell me, first come first serve. Also you do not have to have it exactly like that but stick with a white shirt and black school skirt.)
Personality:
Grade: (10-12 typical Japanese High school years.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mine

Name: Kaiku Akari
Appearance: (look down!)
Personality: Kaiku loves to read and write. She spends time in the compute lab and the library reading and typing away. This in turn causes her to appear as a geek and thus she figures that she’ll never be asked out. This does not bother her as much as other people so she keeps to herself. She has one good friend named Sakura but they are not in many classes together. So in most classes Kaiku is reclusive and quiet.
Grade: 10th

khcuxc.png

Last edited:

TrancedRiku

**stares at the rule about "No Fighting"**

well, here we go... :D

Name: Kisuke Ithrasu
Appearance: Kisuke has bleached hair, which has a tendency of looking "orange" to most, but in reality, he doesn't really know what color his hair is. He wears a traditional school uniform for Kiseki High, except that he wears a red and blue wrist band on his right arm. That's about it. Sorry, I don't do too well with pics. :p
Personality: An "Older brother" figure to most, even those who seem older and more amture than he. He is loud mouthed and has a tendency to get on people's nerves, but beneath his funny and hyper-active exterior lies the heart of a hero, true and pure. He doesn't tend to settle himself down, even while in class. This causes him to stay in trouble with professors, and even with most of the faculty, whom all seem to know Kisuke's name.
Grade: 10th

is that alright?

bluwingangel

Alright then...

Name: Felix Xone
Appearance: Long Black hair with bright red streaks, she wears the traditional school uniform, and she wears a studded wristband on her right arm along with a black studded watch.
Personality: Although very shy she can be very talkitive if she meets the right person. She extremely hotheaded and moody sometimes but she is very caring and sensitive person. When ever someone is in trouble she is there to lift their spirits. She loves to learn new things everyday and enjoys to read a good book during lunch hours. She constantly listens to rockbands when she has time. She can also be found creating stories on the computer after school.
Grade: 11th

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Name: Akura Fisco

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/fun.jpg ,but with the school criteria

Personality: Akura is a very free spirited person, but sometimes get in over her head. With band, choir, the lead in musical, the SATs, and now the dance, she is going insane. She is either happy , depressed, or just plan weird. With everything go on she doesn't know who is she herself anymore.

Grade: 11th

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((I guess more people can join as we go…Blonde Haired Ki said he joined but when he posted the forum was down so he’ll have to re-post his Temp later.))

Kaiku sat in the computer lab in the early morning before school starts typing away at a fantasy story she had been bent on finishing for at least a week. She sighed as she looked at the reference books she had picked up and then to the last words she had punched in.

“And so with his sword set on his side and the light wind blowing he began his search for the demon prince that had cursed his arm and killed his family.” She said as she read the lines the words on the monitor reflecting off her glasses. She took them off and rubbed her eyes then cleaned them on her shirt. “Well I guess that’s good for now, I’ll come back and revise this later today. Maybe Sakura will have time to join me too.” She said as she put two of the books back in her hand pack and picked up the other three with papers sticking out of them in odd angles. If anyone were to crash into while she carried these it would cause a huge mess and a big problem.

TrancedRiku

Kisuke walked quietly up next to the people he called "friends," or Shiza and Hare. They both looked over to him, a smile stretching across their faces. "Kisuke, what the hell did you do to your hair?" Shiza asked, trying not to laugh.

"Shut up." Kisuke snarled, popping his neck and his knuckles. "I got bored, and ended up dying it..." he said, with a frown.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku walked down the halls of the large school as she looked out the windows to the sunny grounds and green grass. Flowers were beginning to bloom out around the edges of the school and many people were beginning to show up as well. “Start of a new term…start of more trouble.” She said with a sigh and walked on.

((Oh and everyone had better follow the rules that have been set up my Morpheaus or I’ll kill you, if you haven’t read them read them. Blu try to make your posts longer too.

Oh and here’s kinda what the school looks like because I do not want to go into a typed description right now.

School
A Hall way
Gym

Sciene Lab

Classroom

so go and sit on that for a while...i need some soda...Oh and trigger happy i'm glad that you aren't afarid of Romance makes the number of girls to guys more equal. ^^))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: rawr freaking forums had to go and update when i posted :(
Name: Jake Dontro
Appreance: (looks down)
Personaliy: Jake is kind, humorous, and sometimes childish. He spends most of his time in the computer lab. He will do anything to impress a girl. He gets picked on sometimes and trys to act like it doesnt phase him but inside it drives him nuts.
Grade: 11
vbsdcbweo1.png

ic: Jake walked down the hallway whisteling after coming from the computer lab. That story that girl in front of me was reading aloud was really good. He went to locker and threw all the crap that he didnt need for his classes in it. He took out the books and stuff he needed for his first few classes and left shuting the locker behind him. He started to walk again not paying attention and ran into Kaiku knocking papers and books everywhere. He started picking up papers with so many appolgies he could hardly get them out at one time.

Last edited:

kaligrl89

Name: Fayt

Appearance:
normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Only with the school uniform, and wears a watch and a blue bracelet.

Personality: She's shy around others, but outside of school, she's different. She likes to make new friends and tries to be there for others whenever she can.

Grade: 11th grade

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((About time…))

“Ow…” Kaiku said as she hit the floor butt first. Her glasses flew off in another direction and she looked at the blurry papers all over the floor. “Wonderful.” She said as she could barely understand or see the guy that had knocked her over. She shook her head as she said that she was not paying attention to where she was going and picked up the papers as well.

((Oh and thanks for joining kali.))

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: lol be nice i was beating KH2
ic: Jake saw Kaiyuku glasses fly off and picked them up and handed them to her. "Sorry about that. Guess I need to pay mroe attention." He said looking at his feet after they had all the papers picked up. He looked up at her and saw that she was the one writing the story in the computer lab. "Oh it's you! I was sitting behind you in the computer lab this morning. Great story. Well see ya." He ran down the hall toward a group of his friends.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
((You need to beat that already!! Did you know I'm on spring break for the next two weeks?))

Kaiku slipped her glasses back on and listened to what the guy that crashed into her said. She blushed a bit before she shouted at his back. “Don’t read over peoples shoulders it’s rude!!” she yelled then grabbed all of her stuff and ran in the direction of her locker. ‘Stupid boy…’ Kaiku thought as she opened her locker and shoved the three books in her hand into the locker and then took the two out of her bag and put them in the locker as well. “Not even first period and it’s becoming a bad day…” she sighed as she grabbed the two books she would need for first and second and put them in her bag. “Sakura where are you?” she asked aloud when her invisible pocket began to vibrate. She pulled out a plain black cell phone and answered it. “Sakura?” she said as she answered.
“Sorry Kaiku I’m not coming today I caught a cold, so could you get my homework for me?” Sakura asked.
“Sure.” Kaiku said with a sigh. “See you after school then.” She said.
“Bye-bye.” Sakura said as they both hung up.
“Wonderful…what else could go wrong today?” Kaiku said closing her locker and starting her walk to her English class.

bluwingangel

Felix was rushing to get to her English class in time but accidentally bumps into Kaiku.
a miilion papers fall on the floor.
"Oh Dam- I'll get those for you. I'm so sorry."?
Felix quickly picks up Kaiku's papers and hands them to her.
"Hey haven't I seen you in the computer lab?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back