• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spring Semester (Romance RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“Are there any questions or can I move on a show you more common phrases?” Okumi said as he looked around the room at the students taking notes.

Kaiku on the other hand took out a Manga in Japanese and opened it. Okumi gave her a glance and sighed. “I should find ways to keep you properly busy, how about you run these papers to the library and find me the book “The Japanese Mind?”

“Hai.” Kaiku said taking the papers from her teacher and walking out the door. “Sumimasen.” she said and shut the door. Kaiku was in the library in seconds and was now looking for the book her sensei wanted. “Where would it be?” she wondered.

kaligrl89

Fayt looked out the window while listening to her mp3 player.
"I wonder if the school court yard is empty," she said with curiosity.
She packed all her stuff and headed towards the courtyard. It was empty like she wanted it. She sat down by a near bench enjoying the weather. She looked down at her fractured ankle. She sighed but she was just hoping that it would heal before the audition.

TrancedRiku

Kisuke groaned. This class was really, really boring him... it would be more lively if there were something for him to do here. Suddenly, hope peaked the horizon, as a student, a guy about a year younger than Kisuke, walked into the room, hands in the pockets of his uniform.

After a few moments of wandering, the boy walked towards the counter, where Kisuke was not stationed, ready to get this over with. "I need to check out a book." the boy said, handing Kisuke a book, with a small barcode on the back.

"Huh?" Kisuke began. He looked up at the computer screen, which displayed a screen that said "Check Out" at the top of it. He lifted a small scanning device at the side of the computer. The light in the tip of it was turned off however. He gazed at the black panel, as a red beam filled his vision, making him jump. His left eyes watering, he scanned the barcode, and waved goodbye as the boy left. As soon as he was sure he was gone, Kisuke let out a cry of agonizing pain. "This is a dangerous job!" he cried, rubbing his blazed eye.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku laughed as she walked over to the desk. She had found the book for her teacher and was checking it out. “I’m checking out this book for Mr. Wakaouji.” she said as she tried to stop laughing. She thought it was funny how someone could mange to pull off something she had only seen on T.V.

TrancedRiku

Kisuke chuckled nervously, as he lifted the book, and eyed the barcode. Cautiously, he lifted the scanner, and ran it across, a beep from the computer confirming the "check out" operations were over. He handed the book over to Kaiku, with a nervous smile. "There ya' go." he said, already knowning that chickling was at his own expense. But he didn't care. He had just avoided getting zapped a second time in the same ye-- he was extremely happy. He was wrong--this class wasn't as boring as he had thought. As he had said earlier, it was down right dangerous... "See ya' later!" he smiled, even though it hurt as he squented. "Maybe I ought to get this checked out by the nurse...?" he said, placing a hand over his "Wounded" eye.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
“It would be the smart thing to do.” Kaiku said. “I don’t think it would be much good for you to go blind.” she smiled as she gripped the book. “With your kind of personality I thought that you would hate classes like this.” she said indicating his job in the library.

TrancedRiku

Heh heh. She doesn't know me that well, apparently. Kisuke thought to himself. "A class where you do nothing? What more could I want?" Kisuke lied, trying to sound cool. He clutched his eye, and nodded with Kaiku's fist statement. "I think I will go to the nurse... before my eye falls out or something of that nature." he smirked, as he ran off to find his "Boss" or teacher...

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Kaiku smirked and began to walk back to class when the bell rang. She walked in, in time to hear that Okumi wanted them all to watch something anime related tonight for homework and tell him what they found different in the way they act to the way we act.

“Ah, Akari-chan, arigato gozaimasu.” Okumi said as he smiled at Kaiku.

Kaiku smiled and bowed a bit before leaving the class room with a “jyaa na.” It was now time for lunch so she went back to her locker dropped off her things and grabbed a box lunch before heading to the courtyard. She sighed and went toward the back of the school to escape the couples and hopefully the preps that found teasing her amusing.

bluwingangel

Felix grabbed her books and headed out the door while listening to her music. Linkin Park’s “Somewhere I Belong” was playing which made Felix a little depressed. She dropped off her books in her locker and headed outside. She forgot her lunch again so she felt a little hungry but that didn’t bother her. She decided to go directly to the library to return her finished book. Since Felix is a speed reader she can finish a whole book in one class day. She walked in and began to skim the shelves for another good book. She finally found one in the fiction section and began to head to the front desk. She looked over and noticed that Kisuke was there.

“Well, well, well, I didn’t think I would find you here.” She said with a friendly smirk

kaligrl89

Fayt turned on the music that she was going to dance to on the day of the audition. She got up without her crutches and tried dancing. Everytime she stepped down with her foot, she felt a sharp pain. But she kept going. Suddenly she fell down because she couldn't hold herself up. She screamed because of the pain.
"Ahhhhh!!!" she put pressure onto her ankle trying to make the pain go away.
"I gotta get home soon," she said to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back