• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Disney love story thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderheart

Nothing much. I thought I discuss a possibility of a love story between any of the Square characters with any of the Disney ones in future Kingdom Hearts.

O

omnislasher_VII

No way. That'd be insane.

*ponders*

Think about this.

SephirothXDonald.

That wouldn't work...

x-knight

ahh wouldnt that be a little weird with the whole story about dating out siode ur species and stuff like that.....but it could happen!

explanation * all the disney characters in (and out) the game all hav a counter part or so if u dont get what i mean i mean like..

aladin and jasmine
beast and belle
jack skelliton and sally *i think*
donald and daisy
king mickey and queen minnie

and so on

same goes for the most of the square charaters

so the chances of that a love connection between a square character and a disney character would be slim

Wilderheart

x-knight said:
so the chances of that a love connection between a square character and a disney character would be slim

Unless, Disney's willing to create a new character specially for KH sequels much like what Square did for Sora. So if Tetsuya Nomura designed Sora, who should do the female counterpart on Disney's side? Perhaps Ken Duncan who did Jane for "Tarzan" and Captain Amelia for Treasure Planet, or Glen Keane who did most of the character designs for Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty & The Beast, Pocahontas, & Tarzan.

Speaking of which, Alice isn't taken, does that count?

starry_eyed_hero

soulblader said:
Hey how about Rikku and Alice? lol :D They're both single , about same age and it's Square+Disney :D
Riku doesn't count. Riku's sorta the child of both Square and Disney. We're talkin about characters that are pure Disney(Goofy, Ariel, etc.), and characters that are pure Square(Cloud, Yuffie, etc.).

(p.s. Mushu + Tifa = Hot hot hot!)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
soulblader said:
Hey how about Rikku and Alice? lol :D They're both single , about same age and it's Square+Disney :D
hmmm, girl on girl. i don't know if disney would allow that, but i like the idea (do you mean Riku the guy or Rikku the girl. Guy = 1k, Girl = 2k, got it?)

you know what would be interesting, Dumbo + Yuffie, c'mon, its about time that poor elephant had something really nice happen to him XD

C

chaoschao

As much as I feel bad for poor Dumbo (look at his name, for crying out loud), Beastiality is WRONG!!!! I'm sorry, but...ew...

How about Leon and Ariel...It would kinda work when Ariel's in her human form.

starry_eyed_hero

chaoschao said:
As much as I feel bad for poor Dumbo (look at his name, for crying out loud), Beastiality is WRONG!!!! I'm sorry, but...ew...

How about Leon and Ariel...It would kinda work when Ariel's in her human form.
How's Ariel supposed to go into her human form in the game though? Did you see Atlantica from the outside? It just a big ball of water. lol I mean, i know she can in the movies, but in the game her world is just one big ball of water.

C

chaoschao

Simple, have Ursula send her to Traverse Town...before she died...

Aw crap...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Cid and Malificent! Come on, theyre both grumpy and wanna act cool...

Moogle and Bambi!!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Yeah, there all good. But I'm still holding on to the thought that Disney may be leniant(sp?) enough to allow Rikku(i mean the girl) and Alice. Its a possibility and we can all dream can't we?

GuardianSora

lol! I don't think that little kids understand so much at their.....er.....early stages of life...yeah.......early stages of life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back