• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix at E3. Could this mean something big for 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
most liekly....i think they might introduce or just show a seen of aqua's gameplay

They've already revealed Aqua gameplay awhile back.
Heh, probably won't be anything too big. They always reveal too much out of games nowadays. Knowing Nomura, he'll do just that.
When is E3?

Hyrenking

I think we all kinda know in our hearts what will be happening at e3 for SE.
1. Focus on FF13... afterall, it going to 360 was the biggest news on the street last year.
2. Then maybe KH stuff

Then within that, there will be an almost finished localization ver of 358, and then some demos that japan has already seen translated into english... and then not even a whisper of coded, but more stuff about FF13!!!...stupid final fantasy hogging all the attention :(

Well, thats my guess anyway, and im feeling pretty confident. Anyone want to put some money on it? :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Meh, how about an Australian release date for RE:CoM? gimme gimme gimme

Yeah, because we're totally going to have our release date announced when there's been no word (I think?) of it even going to the UK.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
isn't the uk version and the us version the same almost? Anyway, i hope they show just six things.

1.FF13 demo!!!
2.new bbs trailer and demo
3 new coded trailer
4 new days demo
5 us release date for bbs, coded, days,and dissidia
And now the final thing that would be awesome from SE at E3....
6 A HINT at least, or even a trailer with no title that could possibly be....Kingdom hearts 3!!:cry:
pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back