• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
Wait one moment while you are being connected. You will be notified once you are connected with a SQUARE ENIX representative.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
You have been connected to SER Neil.
SER Neil: Hello, Dogenzaka, thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
Dogenzaka: The Official Trailer of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ has been released to the public. This game looks absolutely amazing and the support for it worldwide is extraordinary. I was wondering if there was any information on an international release.
SER Neil: There has not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America. I will add your name to a list of people interested, so basically when/ if I hear of something official, I will alert you.
Dogenzaka: Is there any interest to bring it here to North America or any other country for that matter?
Dogenzaka: It's more than just a remake, it comes with an extra game and many more features. I know people are interested.
SER Neil: Well there are people asking about it. But nothing has been announced for a North American release.
SER Neil: Would you like me to place you on that list?
Dogenzaka: Yes please.
SER Neil: Great is there anything else I can help you with?
Dogenzaka: Um not really.
Dogenzaka: I was just really interested in information on an international release if any.
SER Neil: Thank you for visiting our Square Enix Chat line, Dogenzaka!
Dogenzaka: I hope it releases in places other than Japan.
SER Neil: Not a problem, if you have any other questions come on back.
Dogenzaka: Thank you.
Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX customer support chat, take care.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

JUST KEEP BUGGING THEM. THEY WILL SUBMIT TO OUR AUTHORITAH.

Dude, where do I go on to the Square Enix website to find this?

Josh

Silver Member
lol thats awesome so did you call them? cuz the begging seemed weird xD

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
When I clicked on that it asked for my name(first and last), my email, and a description of the problem. Is that what is supposed to happen?

Yeah. They want to know who you are and email you if they can help you any further xD

lol thats awesome so did you call them? cuz the begging seemed weird xD

I'll call em in a few hours.

ultamaSora

SER Neil: Hello, Jamie, thank you for contacting the Square Enix
Support Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
SER Neil: There has not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2:
Final Mix in North America.If you would like, I will add your name and
e-mail to a list of people interested, so basically when/ if I hear of
something official, I will alert you.
Jamie Groves: Ok
SER Neil: Are there any other issues I can assist you with right now,
Jamie?
Jamie Groves: Do you know when they would Anounce it if it came to US
SER Neil: It has not been announced, therefore there is no date of
arrival or announcement.
Jamie Groves: Ok Thank You
SER Neil: Are there any other issues I can assist you with right now,
Jamie?
Jamie Groves: No, I think thats it.
SER Neil: Thank you for visiting our Square Enix Chat line, Jamie!
Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX customer support chat, take
care.

After I asked when they would Announce a release if it were to come to the US, he took a while to reply. I think my bad spelling threw him off. lol. I will try it again tom. maybe.

Jaden007

As soon as Im done posting, Im going to the Square-Enix site and doing that Live Support. I think we can really sway their minds if we keep bugging them about it.
Keep it up guys!

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
well, this one was releativley short!
For my own protection(lol), I have censored my name.

Wait one moment while you are being connected. You will be notified once you are connected with a SQUARE ENIX representative.
SER Neil: Hello, [name here], thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
SER Neil: There has not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America.If you would like, I will add your name and e-mail to a list of people interested, so basically when/ if I hear of something official, I will alert you.
[name here]: Yes, that would be great
SER Neil: I would be happy to, is there anything else I can help you with?
[name here]: No, just that, thanks.
SER Neil: Thank you for visiting our Square Enix Chat line, [name here]!
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

Little_Red

betch.
i thought they already officially announced it would come out here in the us? oh well, they'll probably announce it at the next big game show or something...

TepidShark

Awards
Yeah. They want to know who you are and email you if they can help you any further xD

After I asked when they would Announce a release if it were to come to the US, he took a while to reply. I think my bad spelling threw him off. lol. I will try it again tom. maybe.

i thought they already officially announced it would come out here in the us? oh well, they'll probably announce it at the next big game show or something...

Cool Dogenzaka I will try it when I have a bunch of time. Right now I have a bunch of assignments for college to do, but I will try to get to it as soon as possible. And when I do I will post the conversion here. Also, tell me how the phone thing works out.

ultamaSora I would be really suprised if they answered the question about when they would announce a release if it is happening because if they gave you a date then that would be an admission of it coming to North America. But it is worth asking anyway.

li'lwitch8251! I would pay attention to GDC because Square Enix is giving a keynote and it might lead to an announcement but we can never know. I think this might be the place because this is the 1st major North American game show since the FM+ has been announced and what better place to make an announcement of an American release then at an American game show. However, if it doesn't happen there then there are places later where they could announce it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Lmao. This is what I'm going to do next:

SER Neil: Well there are people asking about it. But nothing has been announced for a North American release.
Dogenzaka: Why not?
SER Neil: There have been no announcements yet, I am sorry.
Dogenzaka: What, are you saying that it will not come here?
SER Neil: No...
Dogenzaka: So does that mean it is coming?
SER Neil: No...
Dogenzaka: Make up your mind. Or does that mean that it might come there simply has been no confirmation?
SER Neil: Yes.
Dogenzaka: You're of no help.
SER Neil: Thank you for visiting the Square Enix Chat line, Dogenzaka.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
lol, you forgot the exclamation mark after "dogenzaka"

edit: do they only have one representitive, or is it some kind of cult where everyone is named "Neil"?

KhGamer89

LOL u no that it takes alot of people to get something like that going? u no that? haha XD i dont mind bugging them XD haha! TIME TO BUG! awesome :D

TepidShark

Awards
LOL u no that it takes alot of people to get something like that going? u no that? haha XD i dont mind bugging them XD haha! TIME TO BUG! awesome :D

I would assume the more people they get on that list of people interested in the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ the more likely a North American release would happen if Square Enix isn't already planning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back