• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix posted a new image on the official Kingdom Hearts Missing Link Twitter account showing off an image of some building under construction in Scala Ad Caelum.

The account also updated their social media banner to feature an image of Scala Ad Caelum at night.

More information is expected to come soon.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link, Kingdom Hearts IV, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

PikaPal

Awards
Oooh finally some good ol' KH news on the way after a long spout of nothing.

Not sure if I'll ever play it though, I tend to not get on with mobile games much. I played Pokémon Masters for a while but then got bored of the gameplay loop afterwards.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was playing FF7EC then personal tragedy hit and I haven't touched the game in a week. I'll probably dedicate my life to KHML.

Last edited:

Agroogrooiya

Awards
Oh mai gawd finally! It's just a teaser so I have to keep things in check incase we get another nothingburger, but my KH flame is slowly but surely going to be reignited.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh mai gawd finally! It's just a teaser so I have to keep things in check incase we get another nothingburger, but my KH flame is slowly but surely going to be reignited.
They wouldn’t be sharing it now if they weren’t going to be promoting/releasing it within the next three months so you should be excited for something 👍

blank points

Awards
Oh wow, finally! Good to see KH news is coming. Really like the art of Scala at night.

AR829038

Awards
Feels appropriate this comes right after Disney's 100th anniversary. Still wild to think about. But glad to see we're FINALLY getting some new info on the way, even if it is just for the mobile game (crossing my fingers for some juicy KH4 news tho).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It's their new, HD models of certain Disney characters that's got me interested. Hope to figure out what role Disney is gonna play in this game soon

SuperNova

Awards
I may never play this game but man that banner of Scala at night looks gorgeous!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Glad they finally got the Twitter handle situation sorted out! I’m looking forward to having some extra motivation to get outside. 9 year old me always imagined fighting Heartless in the real world and now I kinda actually get to do it. 😂

Fingers crossed for a new trailer soon! And maybe KH4 news won’t be too far behind. Even if just an update in a Nomura interview.

Ventus ♡

Awards
Glad they finally got the Twitter handle situation sorted out! I’m looking forward to having some extra motivation to get outside. 9 year old me always imagined fighting Heartless in the real world and now I kinda actually get to do it. 😂

Fingers crossed for a new trailer soon! And maybe KH4 news won’t be too far behind. Even if just an update in a Nomura interview.
Oh yeah, I forgot the game was supposed to be like Pokemon Go, huh? That'll be pretty fun. I play Pokemon Go everyday. It's relaxing, so I bet KHML will be a nice experience as well. Maybe I can even get some of my friends into it. :)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh yeah, I forgot the game was supposed to be like Pokemon Go, huh? That'll be pretty fun. I play Pokemon Go everyday. It's relaxing, so I bet KHML will be a nice experience as well. Maybe I can even get some of my friends into it. :)

I had so much fun with Pokemon Go when it launched. It’s been forever since I touched it though. I think that concept mixed with the KH style action combat, Disney elements, etc. could be a bigger hit than people are expecting.

Famitsu apparently mentioned this morning that you can have up to 6 players in some multiplayer content. If that’s true, it’ll be fun getting people together to take on raids, etc. It’d be cool if we can trade the character trophies or something. Maybe have some kind of friendship mechanic where the more you play with someone, the more bonuses you can get from playing together or something. There’s really so much they can do with this concept.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm semi-fine with the news drought. I'm reminded of KH3's 2015 footage which in hindsight was pretty fucking dire in the graphics and animation quality. They should only show shit if they have shit worth showing. What I want is to just HEAR about the projects a bit more.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Well, at least it's something...I would've known sooner but I swore off Twitter (I'll never call it X) because of a certain emasculated fraud of a weirdo playing make-believe at being an inventor.

Anybody know how we can keep an eye on the latest tweets without having to sign up for ex-Twitter? Because whenever I looks at them, they're a jumbled mess of random dated ex-tweets/posts and never the latest ones.

LucemFerto

Awards
God, I know it's impossible, but I would love if they went in the same direction as most modern gachas and released this on more platforms than just phones. A PC release and I would be in, without a doubt.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, at least it's something...I would've known sooner but I swore off Twitter (I'll never call it X) because of a certain emasculated fraud of a weirdo playing make-believe at being an inventor.

Anybody know how we can keep an eye on the latest tweets without having to sign up for ex-Twitter? Because whenever I looks at them, they're a jumbled mess of random dated ex-tweets/posts and never the latest ones.
At the moment? No. It sucks lol There hasn’t really been a clear successor to Twitter so none of the big companies have transitioned away from it.

God, I know it's impossible, but I would love if they went in the same direction as most modern gachas and released this on more platforms than just phones. A PC release and I would be in, without a doubt.
This is what I really want. FF7EC is coming to PC. I want this to come to PC and consoles like Genshin Impact.

The mobile market is contracting considerably so hopefully Nomura realizes this and makes the right choice.

LucemFerto

Awards
This is what I really want. FF7EC is coming to PC. I want this to come to PC and consoles like Genshin Impact.

The mobile market is contracting considerably so hopefully Nomura realizes this and makes the right choice
Oh my God, I didn't know Ever Crisis would come to PC! That's amazing news, I feel like that makes it much more likely that Missing-Link might as well!

Honestly it's the smartest choice, and I was always quite saddened that UxDR never made it, but then again they were from a "different time", I guess. Here's still hoping for some sort of UxDR remakes down the line.

Back