• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SSX series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Quick Q&A: SSX Community Question Session #2

Is skiing to be in the game?

No, skiing will not be a part of this SSX. Skiing was actually a feature that was a part of our initial design plans, but it was something that we had to cut awhile back given our production timelines for the game. The problem with including skiing in the game is that we would have to create literally twice the number of carving, grinding and trick animations in the game - one set for snowboards and one set for skis. We felt that splitting our focus here would result in far less unique trick content, which is really important to our fans. We will likely look at skis as something to add in the future if the demand warrants it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Bumping the thread. Just started playing through SSX3 again, and I forgot how much I love this game ;_; It's been so long...

On another note, going back through this, the new game really doesn't appeal to me so far :/

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Really?! I'm super hyped for this to be honest. It seems like a mix of Tricky and 3 and I'm loving it.

Superschlock

Awards
Maybe I need to see some more of it, but I'm not liking some of the character designs :/

i.e. Psymon, Eddie, Moby, and Griff.

Plus Viggo won't be in it. :c

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Well no one likes the designs you mentioned. Except Eddie. Almost all of the fans think Eddie is the only one they designed properly

Superschlock

Awards
1866584-eddie2.jpg

And see, I just don't understand how anything can be better than that

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I guess he just became even more laid back over the years and let his hair go. You can't expect him to be exactly the same after 10 years and on a new generation of consoles.

Superschlock

Awards
I guess he just became even more laid back over the years and let his hair go. You can't expect him to be exactly the same after 10 years and on a new generation of consoles.

Elise and Zoe sort of are. I don't want a rehashed version of him, but I don't want him to look like Weird Al either.

And I still want Viggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back