• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars: KOTOR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
This has to be the greatest game I've ever played.
Actually, both games were really good, but KOTOR had a better storyline than KOTOR 2 The Sith Lords.

I know most of you own or at least have played this game out there right? :x

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I've played and beaten them both. Very excellent games. Personally, I liked the story in KOTOR II more. I find it delved deeper into the Star Wars Extended Universe's history. That's just me though.

Two of the best RPGs out there, though. I wish BioWare would make another. I know that rumor was going around, but they won't confirm it. I wish they would, though. The KOTOR games are absolutely amazing.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I loved both games but it felt like they recycled the story line for the second one from the first, many it was because I made a mistake and played through the second one first. Great games all and all, too bad if there is a third one it won't be for the PS3 :(

Fuse

When will we surrender?
KOTOR II had an O.K storyline.. but to me it felt so incomplete :/
Fortunately, there are people working to restore all the old content and put it into a mod for the game..
Deleted scenes.. etc.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I only played the first KoTOR but imo it was easily the best game on the original XBOX, a superb plot which really capitalized on the 'make your own decision' approach, a great control system which overall just rawked. I should probably get the second for PC at some point...

Fuse

When will we surrender?
You could always download a torrent and find a No-CD Crack for it..
but, hey that's just me :x

The second won't surprise you as much as the first, but it's definitely fun nonetheless.

Dman2.0

ive only played the second one and i got stuck near the end so i couldnt beat it then we sold our xbox

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I have both games and its weird i can play KOTOR II on my laptop but KOTOR I just messes up on my laptop. So i never got to play KOTOR I fully.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
lol, i just realized i never beat the final boss (Ma...something, sorry I forgot his name) in KOTOR XD Can anyone help me on that?

Malak
:D

He's not easy if your on a low level or if you have shit force powers.
Almost all my dark side powers were useless when I got to him..

But, Force Whirlwind works pretty well with good wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back